The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

My meds are making me feel so zoned out. Want to go home and lie down but really should get more of my dissertation written :s-smilie:
**** I feel like **** :frown: help
Original post by Little Popcorns
**** I feel like **** :frown: help

:jumphug: Sorry, only saw this now. Hope you are ok and safe :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
idk what upset me more about that dream.

Spoiler

oh well who cares
not like anyone can fix it

Uni has reversed their decision on the politics module that they cancelled and I wanted to do - just found out mere minutes before I was about to submit my formal complaint. I'm so happy and it makes up for how **** these tablets make me feel.

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:jumphug: Sorry, only saw this now. Hope you are ok and safe :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry just tapped that out in a panic. Barely even remember typing that up. Thanks for responding :hugs:

Not okay but safe I think.
Original post by Airmed

Uni has reversed their decision on the politics module that they cancelled and I wanted to do - just found out mere minutes before I was about to submit my formal complaint. I'm so happy and it makes up for how **** these tablets make me feel.

:party: :woo: :yay:

Sorry just tapped that out in a panic. Barely even remember typing that up. Thanks for responding :hugs:

Not okay but safe I think.

No need to apologise at all. Sorry to hear you're not ok. Is there anything any of us can realistically do? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i don't know who to turn to because professionals don't care, offline friends either don't respond or don't care, parents are useless. i can't cope. i can't do this.
Original post by Pathway
i don't know who to turn to because professionals don't care, offline friends either don't respond or don't care, parents are useless. i can't cope. i can't do this.

feel the same :/
it is **** but im glad someone relates x
Original post by Pathway

what's up?
Original post by Pathway

:jumphug: can do this, you're so so strong and will get through it. Not a lot can do but always happy to listen if you ever want to PM :frown:

Hope everyone's alright :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a nervous wreck about going to a wedding fayre tomorrow. I'm dreading the crowds, its in a posh location, the possibility of having to deal with snooty/judgemental people since I'm not going for a traditional wedding and then the thought of just dealing with anyone else tomorrow terrifies me. My mum and Callan will be there but I can't let them do all the talking, I'll just need to suck it up and hopefully I'll feel better once I'm there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:party: :woo: :yay:

No need to apologise at all. Sorry to hear you're not ok. Is there anything any of us can realistically do? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope don't worry just being a forum for outbursts like that will have to do :tongue:
:hugs:
I can't deal with my anxiety at the moment, it's so high that I feel like I cannot function properly.
The manager at my temp job was quite nasty about my accent earlier (I'm originally from somewhere in the north which has a distinctive accent; mine is actually pretty mild and considered "posh" where I'm from but considered strong where I am now) when I answered the phone and made a point that he didn't want me answering the phone cause of it. He made me feel so stupid :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
I can't deal with my anxiety at the moment, it's so high that I feel like I cannot function properly.

Feel like this at the moment. Like literally paralysed by it. Having a quiet panic at the moment want to go talk to my mum but not sure whether I'm better off just keeping it in... The drama sometimes makes it worse.
(edited 7 years ago)
Feel like this at the moment. Like literally paralysed by it. Having a quiet panic at the moment want to go talk to my mum but not sure whether I'm better off just keeping it in... The drama sometimes makes it worse.

Can we pm?

Can we pm?

:hugs: to both of you :redface:

Take care and you both know where to find me if you need a chat about anything at all!
Can we pm?

Yeah PM away :hugs:
Original post by iEthan
:hugs: to both of you :redface:

Take care and you both know where to find me if you need a chat about anything at all!

Thank you :frown:

Latest