The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LiiHyde
haha yeah I've got one more post to do then I'm done! You've put a lot of work into it though and you sound like you've had a lovely summer (I want to play with liquid nitrogen too ) Good Luck I'm rooting for you!! xx

woop! U should gimme link, I would love to read it! :smile:Summer was decent yeah! I hope yours was! (lol u can - just ask your teacher :colone:)
thanks! All the best for you too! :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I will!I have one in mind!

:woo: :woo:
Was a fun journey
woop! U should gimme link, I would love to read it! :smile:Summer was decent yeah! I hope yours was! (lol u can - just ask your teacher :colone:)
thanks! All the best for you too! :hugs:

They do that in schools?! I'm gonna be begging all the science teachers for a demonstration :O

My Bucket List is here (hope you like it xx)

Spoiler

My last blog entry on this blog anyway = Entry no.31
Today was the last day on placement - I had the almighty goal of finishing my report (with no data :colonhash: ) today!
Got up at usual time (6am) had a 7 minute shower (yes that is a world record for Cheese :mmm:) then got me some breakfast.
This is the stupid part.
I didn't realise the milk had gone off - until after I'd drunk it in my tea and had it in my Rice Krispies - I only realised when I had a glass of it to take my pills and literally was almost sick :laugh: - the thing is... It says it goes out of date on the 27th (tomorrow) so I honestly have no clue as to why it would taste so awful :erm:
I got my usual 3 trains, the third has this wonderful view of Brighton, so I thought I might as well make the most of it on a nice sunny day and the last of mine on that journey :wink:
last view of brighton.jpg
When I got there - I basically got to it!
Time flew by really quickly!
Before I knew it - it was lunchtime and ofc I went to the cafe and got me one of these:
Attachment not found

This brings me nicely to the QOTD (the final one :shock:) = "nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says I'm possible" - Audrey Hepburn
I then managed to finish my report - eventually (between listening to ma musique ofc :mmm:)
I will email it to my supervisors so they can check what I've written actually makes sense lol - the conclusion and acknowledgements I am particularly concerned over lol :s-smilie: But I hope it's enough to get me a CREST award (even if its just silver - i want one :colonhash: :tongue: :mmm:)

I gave the only supervisor that was there, their chocolates to say thank you. The other one was on holiday and the PhD student I had choccies for had also left early (she's the one who let me help with the stratification experiment :wink:) so I left their chocolates on their desks for when they return (fingers crossed there is no heatwave otherwise melted chocolates hehe) :colone:

Then I sort of - left?!?

Got the train, plenty of time for casual pokemon go. Sure it left 13 minutes late, but I still got to the station in time to get a cheeky chinese takeaway (Friday is treat night :teehee:) it had to be chicken chow mein and vegetable spring rolls ofc :heart: :yum:
Ate that infront of finishing my Sherlock binge watch! It was so very good! This reminds me that one of the spoilers below will be my mostly complete final list of stuff I did in the summer!I will be making a pinta game after doing my teeth shortly and then going to bed afterwards.

I'd like to thank you all, even if you are reading this now like tf u on about m8, cheers for finding the time to be reading this sentence that I typed for you. Has been a pleasure and I hope you have all had fabulous summers, u deserved it (especially my voters :mmm: ) :lol:

I don't know whether or not I can be asked to do another blog like this - but if I do - don't worry - you'll be tagged whether u like it or not :colone:

Random meme to say goodbye:

Cheese

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
My last blog entry on this blog anyway = Entry no.31Today was the last day on placement - I had the almighty goal of finishing my report (with no data :colonhash: ) today!Got up at usual time (6am) had a 7 minute shower (yes that is a world record for Cheese :mmm:) then got me some breakfast.This is the stupid part.I didn't realise the milk had gone off - until after I'd drunk it in my tea and had it in my Rice Krispies - I only realised when I had a glass of it to take my pills and literally was almost sick :laugh: - the thing is... It says it goes out of date on the 27th (tomorrow) so I honestly have no clue as to why it would taste so awful :erm:I got my usual 3 trains, the third has this wonderful view of Brighton, so I thought I might as well make the most of it on a nice sunny day and the last of mine on that journey :wink:last view of brighton.jpgWhen I got there - I basically got to it! Time flew by really quickly! Before I knew it - it was lunchtime and ofc I went to the cafe and got me one of these:
Attachment not found
This brings me nicely to the QOTD (the final one :shock:) = "nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says I'm possible" - Audrey Hepburn

Amazing post! It's upsetting knowing it's the last but nothing goes on forever. I'm sorry to hear about the lait situation:mmm: (milk situation)

The pictures are amazing! :ahee:

And great quote! :yy::ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LiiHyde
They do that in schools?! I'm gonna be begging all the science teachers for a demonstration :O
My Bucket List is here (hope you like it xx)

Spoiler

No haha they did it at Oxford's Chemistry open day when I went and I did it at the University of Brighton on my placement :smile:I've read pretty much all of your blog and omg
its so colourful and awesome and cute and wooooooooooooow! I really do hope you win girly! :h:
Original post by Matrix123
Amazing post! It's upsetting knowing it's the last but nothing goes on forever. I'm sorry to hear about the lait situation:mmm: (milk situation)

The pictures are amazing! :ahee:

And great quote! :yy::ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile

haha u need to refresh the post though because you read it when I hadn't finished editing smh matrix :slap:
haha u need to refresh the post though because you read it when I hadn't finished editing smh matrix :slap:

:facepalm:
Great stuff! It's a shame you could only hand over one of the chocolate boxes in person but ahh well.
I am one of the voters:mmm:
Thanks, hopefully you will have an amazing rest of the holidays! Great random pic too :ahee:
:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:facepalm:
Great stuff! It's a shame you could only hand over one of the chocolate boxes in person but ahh well.
I am one of the voters:mmm:
Thanks, hopefully you will have an amazing rest of the holidays! Great random pic too :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile

ahahaha its ok - my fault really lelz :console:
I know :frown: but tbh it would have been really awkward so :tongue: :erm: :tongue:
you too, hehe thanks :jumphug:
Original post by SeanFM
Was a fun journey

thanks Sean :five: - glad u liked it!
idk if u'll ever see this thanks to tsr notifs but lolz
ahahaha its ok - my fault really lelz :console:
I know :frown: but tbh it would have been really awkward so :tongue: :erm: :tongue:
you too, hehe thanks :jumphug:

:lol:
Yeahhh that's true :tongue:
:five::hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol:
Yeahhh that's true :tongue:
:five::hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

@CheeseIsVeg Clear your inbox please! Need to PM you :biggrin: :hugs:
Original post by BlueBlizzard

:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BlueBlizzard

cleared now
sorry guys :frown:
heheehe i retagged u all bc idk if u guys saw my last post :I
Omg
Cheese
I thought you got drunk on tea
:colonhash:
Original post by AppleB
Omg
Cheese
I thought you got drunk on tea
:colonhash:

wut u on bout apple? :lolwut:
Cheese!
Off milk is the worst! Bleh!
Mmmm that burger looks delish! :yep:
Its a shame your blog summer Brighton Nitrogen trip liquified oxygen has ended but it seemed like an enjoyable experience!

Did you steal your monitor back?
Imma check tomorrow of mine are still there :tongue: Havent been in the office for 2 weeks!
And Freezer is getting a work laptop :jive:!!!

Quick Reply

Latest