The Student Room Group

Primark job

HELLO,

So I accepted a job offer at Primark after my successful interview and I have my induction in two days. There are a couple of things that you need to complete before the induction including an online health and safety training. It won't work for me though..anytime I try to click on it, it just doesn't make the training thing pop up. I've already called up once before and I got a new link sent to me but there has been no new improvements. I plan to call up tomorrow again but any suggestions?
Thank you.
Try accessing the site on a different computer or connected to a different wifi signal.
you need to make sure you have adobe flash player installed into your PC
Original post by Shania16
HELLO,

So I accepted a job offer at Primark after my successful interview and I have my induction in two days. There are a couple of things that you need to complete before the induction including an online health and safety training. It won't work for me though..anytime I try to click on it, it just doesn't make the training thing pop up. I've already called up once before and I got a new link sent to me but there has been no new improvements. I plan to call up tomorrow again but any suggestions?
Thank you.

How did you get the job?
Did you apply online?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Bloom77
How did you get the job?
Did you apply online?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Primark only accept online applications.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending