The Student Room Group

Survey: Germans want a burqa ban

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NeverHillary
If these Holocaust survivors are so concerned about these refugees, advocating of course they all must go to Europe. Then why don't they go to Israel hmm?

For Israel is to remain Jewish. Europe is to be destroyed. That has been their agenda, schemed up by the Jews long ago.

Sooner or later, British people have to accept that the biggest mistake we ever made was fighting the Germans.

Hitler was not the enemy of our people. Germans were not our enemy.

Why should I care of the persecution of Jews, knowing what the Jews have done to others?

what if i told you the whole jewish conspiracy is bs
Original post by HAnwar
So how many burqa wearing women have you interviewed?

Reporter tries to interview some here, interesting results "my husband will kill me"

https://youtu.be/gS5c_OVZmtk?t=3m41s

Also Syrian women tear off Burqas infront of reporter after being liberated from ISIS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739960/Time-let-hair-Syrian-women-tear-burqas-town-held-ISIS-two-years-liberated.html
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by remiremi
Reporter tries to interview some here, interesting results "my husband will kill me"

https://youtu.be/gS5c_OVZmtk?t=3m41s

Also Syrian women tear off Burqas infront of reporter after being liberated from ISIS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739960/Time-let-hair-Syrian-women-tear-burqas-town-held-ISIS-two-years-liberated.html

'my husband will kill me'

wow that really says it all doesn't it, all these lefty idiots banging on about how muslims are peaceful and great their women the best, complete *******s

also note how none of the immigrants and non-natives interviewed can speak german, its appalling
Literally the least surprising political act of recent times.

Merkel sells the Germans mass immigration, the actual German people see their leaders cover up immigrant crime (cologne etc) and rally against what they see as the common factor of this 'protected class' who commit crimes notable by cultural difference ie a beheading or the loss of a hand for thievery is normal in hardline muslim countries whereas its hated in Europe so we notice more. Same principle, they have different consent laws and opinions of 'legal age', roles in society and cultural practices which mesh badly. I won't engage the debate about criminality as a whole, I have no idea how they think (though the crimes seem opportunistic and in rejection of the law, therefore I'd argue intent criminality), but the point is their 'crimes' are abhorrent by European standards.

This perception of a privileged class over the indigenous population whom the people cannot legitimately politically oppose leads to partisan simplifications ie ban mosques, ban the burka. When sensible solutions or ideas are shot down as 'racist' and 'islamophobic' people stop caring and go for the lowest common denominator, x is different so end x practice. This is obvious to most people, but not politicians. People judge by their immediacy.
Original post by NeverHillary

Why should I care of the persecution of Jews, knowing what the Jews have done to others?

You should care, because millions of lives were lost. People were treated like cattle: worked to death and sent to the slaughter house.

Regardless of whatever conspiracy you've been duped into believing, you can surely understand that amongst the millions killed in WW2, there were innocent people. Children, babies, mothers, fathers. Tortured, murdered, raped, abused.

Shall we kill all Muslims because of Isis? All the Irish because of the IRA? The Basque because of ETA? You know what, a ginger was rude me yesterday - should we kill all the gingers?

If you support genocide, you are utter scum.
Original post by jake4198

Given that 39% of Muslims believe a woman should always obey their husband in the UK alone, I believe the banning of the Burqa is a progressive step in empowering the most oppressed community in this country.

That is Islam.

According to the Quran, if you don't obey your husband, he can beat you. Have to say, this one paragraph alone makes me wonder how on earth any woman can call herself a Muslim. 4.34
"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand."
Nobody else is allowed to cover their face, so why should they have that right? I have no problem with the other things they wear, but covering your face is sinister to say the least.
ngl im muslim myself and I think the niqab should be banned in Europe. The burqa is just a cover for the whole body except your hands and face. The niqab is the veil covering the face. For the safety of Europe, I'd be much wiser to ban the niqab in all European countries which does not affect muslim women much rather than to ban the burqa which restricts a muslim woman from following her religion. That way, it'd wont be harsh on muslim women.
Original post by HAnwar

Isn't the burqa something that sprung out of Wahhabism?
Original post by abcde3237
'my husband will kill me'

wow that really says it all doesn't it, all these lefty idiots banging on about how muslims are peaceful and great their women the best, complete *******s

also note how none of the immigrants and non-natives interviewed can speak german, its appalling

Original post by Omni-scientific
ngl im muslim myself and I think the niqab should be banned in Europe. The burqa is just a cover for the whole body except your hands and face. The niqab is the veil covering the face. For the safety of Europe, I'd be much wiser to ban the niqab in all European countries which does not affect muslim women much rather than to ban the burqa which restricts a muslim woman from following her religion. That way, it'd wont be harsh on muslim women.

There was some petition a while back where Muslims were signing up to ban the burka because it wasn't a compulsory form of clothing in Islam or something. It needed about 2500 signatures to go onto the council but it got closed just before it reached that number.
Original post by HAnwar
Most likely more than you since I have many Muslim friends who fully cover out of choice, even when their own mothers do not.

Lol so obeying your husband is seen as a bad thing? Oh dear, no wonder this country has so many failed marriages.

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.singleparents.org.uk/information/legal/top-5-causes-of-divorce-and-separation-in-the-uk

^^That link is 5 main reasons as to why people divorce in the UK. Not "obeying" your husband doesn't come up on there sadly enough. Note how one of the reasons is "lack of equality" as well.

So stop complaining about how bad it is here. If you want to be a submissive housewife, then run off to a Muslim country.

It's just pitiful you'd choose to blindly follow a man and view women as something like dogs who have to obey their masters.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GonvilleBromhead
Literally the least surprising political act of recent times.

Merkel sells the Germans mass immigration, the actual German people see their leaders cover up immigrant crime (cologne etc) and rally against what they see as the common factor of this 'protected class' who commit crimes notable by cultural difference ie a beheading or the loss of a hand for thievery is normal in hardline muslim countries whereas its hated in Europe so we notice more. Same principle, they have different consent laws and opinions of 'legal age', roles in society and cultural practices which mesh badly. I won't engage the debate about criminality as a whole, I have no idea how they think (though the crimes seem opportunistic and in rejection of the law, therefore I'd argue intent criminality), but the point is their 'crimes' are abhorrent by European standards.

This perception of a privileged class over the indigenous population whom the people cannot legitimately politically oppose leads to partisan simplifications ie ban mosques, ban the burka. When sensible solutions or ideas are shot down as 'racist' and 'islamophobic' people stop caring and go for the lowest common denominator, x is different so end x practice. This is obvious to most people, but not politicians. People judge by their immediacy.

Very true. Has anyone seen Lauren Booth being interviewed? She stands up for the rights of Muslim women, even though she's a rich, white, very middle class woman living in the UK. She has choices, unlike a lot of the women she claims to represent. Honestly, she's full of sh!t and hypocrisy and makes me feel sick.
Original post by YaliaV
Very true. Has anyone seen Lauren Booth being interviewed? She stands up for the rights of Muslim women, even though she's a rich, white, very middle class woman living in the UK. She has choices, unlike a lot of the women she claims to represent. Honestly, she's full of sh!t and hypocrisy and makes me feel sick.

I swear her husband's legally married to some other woman in this country too?
Original post by Mathemagicien
A worrying new poll has indicated that over 80% of Nazis Germans don't want to see a full body veil in public places, threatening Germany's reputation as a progressive country of 2016
well, this means that 20% of Germany"s Nazis are amazingly tolerant and open-minded

who would have thought that ?
Original post by Pinkberry_y
German's have a colourful history of racism in their country in the run up to certain world wars, not surprised by this.
are you displaying Germanophobia, by any chance ?
The germans finally got some common sense
Original post by 1010marina
You should care, because millions of lives were lost. People were treated like cattle: worked to death and sent to the slaughter house.

Regardless of whatever conspiracy you've been duped into believing, you can surely understand that amongst the millions killed in WW2, there were innocent people. Children, babies, mothers, fathers. Tortured, murdered, raped, abused.

Shall we kill all Muslims because of Isis? All the Irish because of the IRA? The Basque because of ETA? You know what, a ginger was rude me yesterday - should we kill all the gingers?

If you support genocide, you are utter scum.
this

very well said
Original post by alevelstresss
Doesn't warrant the implementation of it. Even if 95% of the population wanted it.
all this sudden burka/burkini-wearing craze is not innocent at all . It is an act of defiance, and a challenge.

How should we react ? in my view, on a case by case basis. Not all challenges are the same, and should elicit the same response

However, it should be clear to all that we will of course defend our kuffar traditions from the onslaught of the non-kuffar

truly, we kuffar are the best of peoples, raised for humanity, enjoining what is good and forbidding evil
Reply 58
Original post by Mathemagicien
A worrying new poll has indicated that over 80% of Nazis Germans

Really?
Reply 59
Original post by HAnwar

I would probably wear all that **** too if I had been brainwashed since being a small girl.

Quick Reply

Latest