The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Wingsly
what freshers events are people going to? I'm getting the kings wristband but i don't know if i want to get any of the london freshers wristbands don't think i could handle that much tbh :biggrin:

I'm considering getting the Kings wristband - I can't go to all of them though as I have a ticket to Wicked for one of the nights - and I'm just concerned with getting back to my accomodation afterwards every niht.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Is there no society. or indeed place within the SU to play pool? Would be a club/society would love to join
Original post by AineL
I'm considering getting the Kings wristband - I can't go to all of them though as I have a ticket to Wicked for one of the nights - and I'm just concerned with getting back to my accomodation afterwards every niht.

i guess its worth getting the wristband, considering individual events are i think like around £10 but the wristband is only 23 at the moment so even if you didn't go to all of them you'd still save quite a bit
Reply 43
Original post by Wingsly
i guess its worth getting the wristband, considering individual events are i think like around £10 but the wristband is only 23 at the moment so even if you didn't go to all of them you'd still save quite a bit

I just bought mine this morning, it's just the standard price available.

are any of you getting a ticket to the fresher's masquerade ball? Tickets are out on Sunday
Reply 44
whats the link for the ball??
Reply 45
Reply 46
Original post by AineL
I just bought mine this morning, it's just the standard price available.

are any of you getting a ticket to the fresher's masquerade ball? Tickets are out on Sunday

Masked ball is a yes definitely! It kooks great! Im planning on bringing a friend or 2 as well
When are people planning to get tickets for freshers events? Some say they will sellout so need to book a while in advance, but idek if many people in my hall (which i haven't even got yet) will be going..
Reply 48
Original post by Bobjim12
When are people planning to get tickets for freshers events? Some say they will sellout so need to book a while in advance, but idek if many people in my hall (which i haven't even got yet) will be going..

I have my wristband already, as well as a few individual tickets - most of the tickets I've seen have limited availability
Original post by AineL
I have my wristband already, as well as a few individual tickets - most of the tickets I've seen have limited availability

Do the wristbands have limited avaliabilty?
Reply 50
Original post by Bobjim12
Do the wristbands have limited avaliabilty?

I'm pretty sure they have. I think there's only the standard price ones left and all the cheaper early bird ones are sold out
Anyone completed enrolment?
Original post by OrdinaryStudent

Haven't been given the details necessary for enrolment yet so i can't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by OrdinaryStudent

You get sent the email on the 30th
Original post by KingsOf
You get sent the email on the 30th

Reply 55
Hey im just wondering if anyone here has had to go into private accommodation if so where x
Help I have no clue when I start loool
Original post by pete123456josh
Help I have no clue when I start loool

Have induction on the 22nd, start on the 26th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drandy76
Have induction on the 22nd, start on the 26th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are You Sure.? I'm scared lol... I won't even know where to go
Original post by pete123456josh
Are You Sure.? I'm scared lol... I won't even know where to go

Yeah, it's somewhere on strand, from 2-3 I believe, I found it somewhere on the site, I suspect we'll know more after we enrol/they send us an email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest