The Student Room Group

DSA been agreed, is there anything I need to do next?

I had my DSA assessment and report sent off earlier this year and about 6 weeks ago got a reply saying what support I'd be getting.... they said I didn't need to do anything but I haven't received any other information..... anyone know what happens next?
Original post by bubble23
I had my DSA assessment and report sent off earlier this year and about 6 weeks ago got a reply saying what support I'd be getting.... they said I didn't need to do anything but I haven't received any other information..... anyone know what happens next?

If you have human support on it if you contact your uni they can help you arrange it, otherwise your equipment supplier should be in touch soon.
even with having a study skills tutor for mine, i did not have to contact my uni, they just them in contact with me once i had started and arranged when the best time would be for us to meet each week.
how long did it take you to get a decision for DSA? i had my assessment today and they've suggested loads of equipment, i'm just worried that my funding body won't agree to all of it!
did you get most the things you were suggested?
Original post by princess-fab
how long did it take you to get a decision for DSA? i had my assessment today and they've suggested loads of equipment, i'm just worried that my funding body won't agree to all of it!
did you get most the things you were suggested?

i got everything that was suggested all totaling around £850 without a computer, so I am sure that you'll get all the things suggested. It took around a week or two to get my possible suppliers quotes then a couple of weeks to receive everything.

Quick Reply

Latest