The Student Room Group

Help

Hi need some help my step daughter has just started as a picker working fri-sun as she is at college mon-wed the manager doing the interview said that Thursday will be a study day for her to catch up with work so will not be flexed up. Now a ***** of a manager is saying she has to be flexed up on a Thursday and demanding to see her timetable even tho she hasn't got it yet any advise will be grateful
Original post by BigAl1980
Hi need some help my step daughter has just started as a picker working fri-sun as she is at college mon-wed the manager doing the interview said that Thursday will be a study day for her to catch up with work so will not be flexed up. Now a ***** of a manager is saying she has to be flexed up on a Thursday and demanding to see her timetable even tho she hasn't got it yet any advise will be grateful

I'd tell her to explain that she doesn't have an exact timetable yet and is just going off of what she was told by the college, and also to try and get in contact with the other manager to explain what is happening and see if it can be resolved.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending