The Student Room Group

I need to access locked papers on the Edexcel website.

Ok, so I urgently need to access some locked papers on the Edexcel website and I know this might sound bad, but I need to see the examiners' reports of papers I sat this year. I feel like a did some questions completely wrong and that might be the case because I got 69/90 and 83/116 but I just want to see if I did what I think I did wrong. Can anyone lend a hand? Or a login? Or hacking techniques? Anything?

If not, does anyone know when the papers will be unlocked?
Original post by RogerFedora
Ok, so I urgently need to access some locked papers on the Edexcel website and I know this might sound bad, but I need to see the examiners' reports of papers I sat this year. I feel like a did some questions completely wrong and that might be the case because I got 69/90 and 83/116 but I just want to see if I did what I think I did wrong. Can anyone lend a hand? Or a login? Or hacking techniques? Anything?

Edexcel gcse maths? u talking about lol
Reply 2
Papers (2016 series) are unlocked to teachers soon i believe. Just ask one of them when you go back to school, i'm sure one will help you.
Reply 3
Original post by junayd1998
Edexcel gcse maths? u talking about lol

No, I'm taking about AS RS and English Lit.
Original post by RogerFedora

Ask your teacher to show you a copy - they are locked for a reason so the papers can be used for mocks etc.
Reply 5
Original post by HarrisonGCSE
Papers (2016 series) are unlocked to teachers soon i believe. Just ask one of them when you go back to school, i'm sure one will help you.

I know, but my teachers won't give me a login/ help me much. I also don't want to wait two weeks.
Reply 6
Original post by Muttley79
Ask your teacher to show you a copy - they are locked for a reason so the papers can be used for mocks etc.

That won't happen, but it's ok. I've abandoned my plans to get into the system now.

Latest