The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
Stupid TSR for not showing me these notifications til now :shakecane:
Thank you both! :hugs: here's the location if you guys want a nosy :colondollar:
savoy-park-hotel-5.jpg Its very Scottish inside :colondollar: I love it :love:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah it
is
sooooooooooo
beautiful!!!!!!

Spoiler

Reply 7221
I have my life (almost) together :biggrin:

To-do lists are life savers :love:
Original post by z33
I have my life (almost) together :biggrin:

To-do lists are life savers :love:

:woo:
So glad to hear this z! :biggrin:

Haha, I guess they're there for a reason:rolleyes: I should probably try using one:tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Aww thanks for responding :smile:

To be honest, I think you're right, I'm just really worried because I'm going into Year 13 and want to retake 2/3 subjects so any extra stress put on me will not help at all :frown:

Yes, I will (hopefully) be going to uni in 2017, some unis like Cardiff, Newcastle, Swansea, East Anglia are quite far and in a way I feel I can get away from everything, but still be able to come back and see my family :h:

YW dear, ofc I reply ! <3

Aww I see :console: have you talked about it to your mum ? I think you should have a proper discussion with her, because she has no idea about how you feel and I bet she has no idea she makes you feel even worse. Really don't hesitate to talk to her ! Try to be calm so she'll see your being serious and not capricious or something :yep:

That's a good thing ! Because ofc we need our families but I think that at some point we need to be by our own and we cannot live with family 24/7 unless we end up having fights all the time :sigh:

Hope this helps ! Don't hesitate to talk on that thread when you need so, a lot of people will be hapoy to listen/advise :h: (including me :hugs: )
@Spock's Socks
Congrats :woo:
soo happy for you :jive:
don't forget to show us your wedding pic(s) :ahee:
if you don't mind :colondollar:
:hugs: x
fed up

But then I saw this... !!!

I just booked my wedding :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations, eeeeep!! :woo: Can't imagine how you must be feeling rn :teehee:

really can't wait for this moment in my life :moon:
Original post by sleepinglions
fed up

What's up :console: ?

So sweeet ! Do you really feel better because of that ?? :3
fed up

Congratulations, eeeeep!! :woo: Can't imagine how you must be feeling rn :teehee:

really can't wait for this moment in my life :moon:

Thank you :hugs: I'm a mix of just about every emotion under the sun atm :colondollar: mainly happy and nervous though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
What's up :console: ?

So sweeet ! Do you really feel better because of that ?? :3

Well it's as though 2 people I care quite a lot about just seem to be avoiding me for some reason?! 1 got back from holiday a few days ago, I've been trying to message and ask how things are going etc, but the replies are so blunt and the chat lasts about 5 minutes :erm: tried for 3 consecutive days :frown: With the second person, idek what's going on there, something's up - I've expressed my concern, just got ignored :smile: which is always lovely...

haha yeah it did!! I love weddings and love and everything beautiful and cute :teehee: :lol:
Well it's as though 2 people I care quite a lot about just seem to be avoiding me for some reason?! 1 got back from holiday a few days ago, I've been trying to message and ask how things are going etc, but the replies are so blunt and the chat lasts about 5 minutes :erm: tried for 3 consecutive days :frown: With the second person, idek what's going on there, something's up - I've expressed my concern, just got ignored :smile: which is always lovely...

haha yeah it did!! I love weddings and love and everything beautiful and cute :teehee: :lol:

Sorry about that :frown: I think the 1st one may be just busy tbh, I can relate to that person, when I come back from a trip at the end of the summer there are so many things to do ! Try again, and if they really don't make an effort, they definitely don't deserve to be your friend :frown:
The 2d one doesn't seem very nice tbh ;/ I'm sorry because you said you care about them, but if they don't care themselves the best you can do is letting them go, such people aren't very deserving :/ (unless they have a very good excuse, which I doubt so from what you did)

I agree :yep: weddings are so cute and all :woo:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Sorry about that :frown: I think the 1st one may be just busy tbh, I can relate to that person, when I come back from a trip at the end of the summer there are so many things to do ! Try again, and if they really don't make an effort, they definitely don't deserve to be your friend :frown:
The 2d one doesn't seem very nice tbh ;/ I'm sorry because you said you care about them, but if they don't care themselves the best you can do is letting them go, such people aren't very deserving :/ (unless they have a very good excuse, which I doubt so from what you did)

I agree :yep: weddings are so cute and all :woo:

Yeah, I suppose so! I'm probably just thinking too deep with the first person, but it's just so strange to go from speaking so much to nothing at all? As you said, will give it another shot and then make my final verdict ;P Thank you lovely :hugs: It's nice to talk it out! :h: Yeah, I'm just going to leave it, I did my best I suppose and I'll obviously always be here, but I'll stop pestering :smile: stay in my lane and all of that :tongue:

Thanks again :smile: :h:
Original post by fatima1998
@Spock's Socks
Congrats :woo:
soo happy for you :jive:
don't forget to show us your wedding pic(s) :ahee:
if you don't mind :colondollar:
:hugs: x

Grrrrrr silly TSR not showing me notifications again :shakecane:

Thank you :smile: :hugs: yeah I'll deffo add some pics but you guys will have a long wait, its not til Jan 2019 :colondollar: I'll still be here though. TSR can't get rid of me that easily :wink: :laugh:
Grrrrrr silly TSR not showing me notifications again :shakecane:

Thank you :smile: :hugs: yeah I'll deffo add some pics but you guys will have a long wait, its not til Jan 2019 :colondollar: I'll still be here though. TSR can't get rid of me that easily :wink: :laugh:

ikr! TSR is just... arghhhhhh
2019??!! :gasp: well its a long wait and you must be feeling so restless :lol: you maybe just want to let that moment happen asap :lol:
aha no one wants the Scottish pure accent to leave TSR soo stay here :yy:
ikr! TSR is just... arghhhhhh
2019??!! :gasp: well its a long wait and you must be feeling so restless :lol: you maybe just want to let that moment happen asap :lol:
aha no one wants the Scottish pure accent to leave TSR soo stay here :yy:

We wanted to have the wedding on our 10th anniversary, hence the wait til 2019 :smile: plus it gives us time to save up a bit more and means we aren't rushing and trying to get everything done in a hurry :smile: But yeah, I do wish it was sooner :laugh: this year has flown in though so I'm hoping next year and 2018 does too :colondollar:

Oh god, you've heard my accent?! :colondollar: :laugh:
We wanted to have the wedding on our 10th anniversary, hence the wait til 2019 :smile: plus it gives us time to save up a bit more and means we aren't rushing and trying to get everything done in a hurry :smile: But yeah, I do wish it was sooner :laugh: this year has flown in though so I'm hoping next year and 2018 does too :colondollar:

Oh god, you've heard my accent?! :colondollar: :laugh:

aha, wise decision :hoppy: its better to wait and settle everything up :yy:
of course, i have :lol: your voice went viral on TSR :rofl: pure Scottish accent :woo: it was great :fan:
Yeah, I suppose so! I'm probably just thinking too deep with the first person, but it's just so strange to go from speaking so much to nothing at all? As you said, will give it another shot and then make my final verdict ;P Thank you lovely :hugs: It's nice to talk it out! :h: Yeah, I'm just going to leave it, I did my best I suppose and I'll obviously always be here, but I'll stop pestering :smile: stay in my lane and all of that :tongue:

Thanks again :smile: :h:

Maybe not, I was just trying to be as positive as possible tbf :/
Yes don't waste too much time on such people (if you find out they were genuinely ignoring you for no reasons)
I am glad I helped :h: hope this is gonna be sorted soon tho !

Well if you ever need to vent, that thread is here for that :yep:

No worries ! Glad I could help :hugs:
I dunno why i am sooo scared rn :cry2:
Reply 7237
I dunno why i am sooo scared rn :cry2:

Boo :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bit tired but excited, going to an airshow/motorshow today :excited:see ya later TSR :wink:
:wavey:
Just got a new LG G5 hyypee :excited:

Latest