The Student Room Group

fooling around with guys at uni but without actual sex, would they be up for it?

Hi ! So long story short, I'm a virgin, as in I've never had actual sex, but I've done pretty much everything else. I don't want to have sex because I was in a relationship where I was kinda abused and it was bordering sexual assault I think, and also I cant take the pill for medical reasons so I'd never want to have sex right now by fear of getting pregnant while I'm at uni. But a girl got needs lol and I wouldn't mind doing stuff with guys, but keeping it casual, I don't want a relationship out of it. So my question is would guys at uni refuse doing stuff but not having actual sex ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a virgin, as in I've never had actual sex, but I've done pretty much everything else.

Thanks for that, I didn't know what virgin meant.

Yeah there are some guys that want it casual but not sure how that will pan out in the long run, also you need to draw the line early on so they don't get lead on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I cant take the pill for medical reasons so I'd never want to have sex right now by fear of getting pregnant while I'm at uni.

Condoms?
Well it depends on the guy firstly.
Secondly, condomns and birth control pills exist.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS

Yeah there are some guys that want it casual but not sure how that will pan out in the long run, also you need to draw the line early on so they don't get lead on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My G
Reply 5
Original post by UWS

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol no but I was saying that I was a virgin but specifying that I did have some experience. Well I'll see how that turns out at freshers in two weeks. Also I kind of feel weird saying that, but I will need to wear skimpy stuff so I can get guys haha, because right now when guys approach me and talk to me they all tell me " you're cute but you seem like you're too much of a good girl for me" :colondollar:
Reply 6
Original post by loveleest
Well it depends on the guy firstly.
Secondly, condomns and birth control pills exist.

I already said I can't take the pill for medical reasons. And I don't trust condoms to wrok 100%. And I also said I don't want to have sex cause I don't think I'd be able to handle it emotionally.
Tragic
Well they might feel that you're teasing them but at the end of the day they're never entitled sex so they shouldn't assume anything. Some might feel frustrated but others might feel happy as it's better than nothing.
Ok you need to sort out your contraception first. You don't want to throw away this opportunity because you became pregnant unexpectedly. Consider the copper coil.
If you gave me blowjobs that'd be pretty good.
Are you a Muslim girl?
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Are you a Muslim girl?

no, why ? would it make any difference ?
Original post by leavingthecity
Ok you need to sort out your contraception first. You don't want to throw away this opportunity because you became pregnant unexpectedly. Consider the copper coil.

I didn't know what it was so I did a quick check on google and they say if you already have very painful periods you shouldn't do this, and during mine I feel so bad that I faint, throw up, have fever and shivers etc so it's not a good idea I guess :/.
Why are there so many threads about sex now?
Original post by ChickenMadness
If you gave me blowjobs that'd be pretty good.

blowjobs are the kind of things I'd do but my friends ( girls) tell me guys don't even really like them because it does nothing for them ? As in they'd get bored of it after a few times ?
And I don't want to catch any disease so I don't exactly want to do that with a new guy every week. Like having one or two casual "go to" guys to do stuff with would be more than enough ( I totally feel like a guy talking like that lmao)
Original post by FireFreezer77

my guess is because a lot of people are going to uni soon
Original post by FireFreezer77

Ikr? Everyone is obsessed
Of course. Plenty of guys in university will be virgins anyway.
Are you kidding? My nineteen-year-old self would have wept tears of 200-proof joy at such a prospect. (Also, probably afterwards: my nineteen-year-old self was a ****ing basket-case.)
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending