The Student Room Group

Age gaps

Would it be weird for someone who's going into second year of college (17) to date someone going into year 10 (14) I'm not sure if i would draw the line at 2 years but a few people seems to be getting into relationships like this so i was just wondering you guys opinions and what do you think the max age gap should be in a relationship for college/school students.
I dated someone who was 15 when I was 18, so it's the same age gap as what you're considering. I'd definitely think about the level of maturity you can expect within the relationship, as 14 is still quite young.

Also, no sexy time until they're 16, mister!
I'm 16 and went out with someone who's 20.
As long their 16 and over,couple of years are not weird at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AaronTaylor109
Would it be weird for someone who's going into second year of college (17) to date someone going into year 10 (14) I'm not sure if i would draw the line at 2 years but a few people seems to be getting into relationships like this so i was just wondering you guys opinions and what do you think the max age gap should be in a relationship for college/school students.

I definitely remember at 14, my maturity and experience in life etc was a LOT different to a 17 year old guys (those of whom I knew were really just mainly interested in sex).
After 18 I would say age doesn't really matter and 3 years here or there doesn't really make a difference with what two people have in common or how compatible they are. But I can't for the life of me see how what a 17 and 14 year old will have to talk about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending