The Student Room Group

Revision guides for sciences

Hello!
I'm going to be starting sixth form doing the 3 sciences (biology, chemistry and physics) and i was wondering what revision guides or text books everyone is using.
Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

What exam board?
Original post by paranoid197
Hello!
I'm going to be starting sixth form doing the 3 sciences (biology, chemistry and physics) and i was wondering what revision guides or text books everyone is using.
Thanks!

CGPhttps://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/Student/books_a_level_explainedBuy the head start to biology, chemistry and physics! They are really useful. You can also use the student books alongside your revision guides.

Also when you buy the revision guides buy the full A Level guide as it has AS and A2 content. It's about £20 but there are also cheap ones online.
Reply 4
Original post by GreatSuccess24
CGPhttps://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/Student/books_a_level_explainedBuy the head start to biology, chemistry and physics! They are really useful. You can also use the student books alongside your revision guides.

Also when you buy the revision guides buy the full A Level guide as it has AS and A2 content. It's about £20 but there are also cheap ones online.

Thank you for the replys!.I should've put the im going to be doing OCR Biolgy A, Chemistry A and Physics A. I also checked the headstart guides and I might buy them!

Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Is it possible to move this thread to the Maths, science and technology forums?
Thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Latest