The Student Room Group

What colour eyes do people have?

Poll

Eye colour?

Blue, Brown, Green etc. let us see what is most common among TSR:smile:

Go Blue :u:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I normally have black eyes but when I become enraged my iris becomes red with three tomoe markings in either eye. Save me from the weeaboo I have become, my dudes.

Edit: Nah but seriously, my eyes are super dark brown so I guess I'll call them black?
2ND EDIT: Turns out black doesn't count, I'll go with brown, my dudes.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hazel is da best :biggrin:
Hazel is da best! :biggrin:
Plain white, at times veins son my temples become very pronounced and I feel like my vision improves somewhat.
Is this healthy?
Should I seek a doctor?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drandy76
Plain white, at times veins son my temples become very pronounced and I feel like my vision improves somewhat.
Is this healthy?
Should I seek a doctor?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if it isn't detrimental to your health then I see no reason why not, my fellow weeaboo.
Reply 6
I have green eyes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who said red? :laugh: :laugh:
Original post by HurtfulHarold
Well if it isn't detrimental to your health then I see no reason why not, my fellow weeaboo.

I am your OG and you will respect me as such, your pink eye is inferior to my veiny milk eyes

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am your OG and you will respect me as such, your pink eye is inferior to my veiny milk eyes

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know what OG means and I'm not bothered to look it up. You've deeply offended my in your post and I expect a full apology on this post within the next 10 seconds otherwise I'll launch a recreational nuke at your house, capiche?
I don't know what OG means and I'm not bothered to look it up. You've deeply offended my in your post and I expect a full apology on this post within the next 10 seconds otherwise I'll launch a recreational nuke at your house, capiche?

Technically speaking, my home is on the moon, so I have doubts in your ability to act out said threat, I do not retract my statement

Posted from TSR Mobile
Technically speaking, my home is on the moon, so I have doubts in your ability to act out said threat, I do not retract my statement

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a farce, my recreational nuke launcher happens to have been broken. You win today extra terrestrial dude, I'll blast you and your veiny eyes of the moon another day.
Reply 12

Might one trouble you for a recreational nuke? They sound fun to take to the park:colondollar:
Original post by AngryRedhead
Who said red? :laugh: :laugh:

It was me, God. In the center of my opalescent maelstrom eyeball there is a red slit like a cosmic vagina. :macarena:
What a farce, my recreational nuke launcher happens to have been broken. You win today extra terrestrial dude, I'll blast you and your veiny eyes of the moon another day.

That's all I ask, some respek on my name.

At this point I feel it's prudent to say that my eyes are brown

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Napp
Might one trouble you for a recreational nuke? They sound fun to take to the park:colondollar:

DM me, I don't want to run the risk of getting my account permanently banned due to me being a distributor of this essentially harmless device. The mods have no mercy, I shall be banished in an instant if I discuss the matter on this thread any further, have some tact!
That's all I ask, some respek on my name.

At this point I feel it's prudent to say that my eyes are brown

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I fully "respek" you mr drandy69. You are truly a "respekable" figure.
Reply 17
DM me, I don't want to run the risk of getting my account permanently banned due to me being a distributor of this essentially harmless device. The mods have no mercy, I shall be banished in an instant if I discuss the matter on this thread any further, have some tact!

I was planning a malicious first strike on TSR to be honest... TSR will live again but with me as supreme commander of the new Democraatic Peoples Republic of TSR :colonhash:
Original post by Napp
I was planning a malicious first strike on TSR to be honest... TSR will live again but with me as supreme commander of the new Democraatic Peoples Republic of TSR :colonhash:

If we're planning any sort of attack on TSR I will most certainly be the supreme commander. We'll target their headquarters in Brighton and with the head office shut down, millions of student will not have access to revision resources. A place where anti social dudes can relate will have been eradicated thus forwarding my agenda promoting an anarcho-capitalist nation. You either work under me, or you run against me which is a severe breach of the NAP.
Brown- yay for originality

Quick Reply

Latest