The Student Room Group

Advanced Higher Biology 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yammy
Subbed too :smile:

Yooo Yammy! How did you do in Bio man? I got a B!

Original post by sameehaiqbal
Sorry for some reason I didnt get a notification for this haha!

Im finding it great. We just finished parthenogenesis and are going onto Meiosis which is a bit confusing for me but I'm getting there, I find youtube helps a lot in topics like those. Im looking forward to the animal side of it too. What are you doing in the course right now? X

Bozeman Science (my fav) and Khan acadamy have great youtube videos on Ah Bio topics!
Original post by Zain-A

Bozeman Science (my fav) and Khan acadamy have great youtube videos on Ah Bio topics!

Congratulations on the B. I love Bozeman Science lol, been watching him a lot lately and it's definitely helping. X
Reply 22
I'm doing my project on the effect of temperature on catechol oxidase activity in apples - i might change temperature to age (ripeness) but i'm not sure yet.

If I was an enzyme, I would be DNA helicase, so I could unzip your jeans :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BadboiQ

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone else teaching themselves advanced higher biology? Any resources or help would be appreciated :smile:
Original post by IslaLJones
Anyone else teaching themselves advanced higher biology? Any resources or help would be appreciated :smile:

Have you got access to scholar? If not, They also have textbooks you can buy. The brightred textbook is coming out in September sometime I think
Have you got access to scholar? If not, They also have textbooks you can buy. The brightred textbook is coming out in September sometime I think
Yes I have the 3 scholar books, thank you! I'll search for that textbook then, thanks :smile:
Original post by BadboiQ

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahhaha I think I just pissed ma self looolz, your profile pic made it even more funnier for some reason hahaha
:colonhash:
Reply 28
Original post by .....Jeff458
Ahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahhaha I think I just pissed ma self looolz, your profile pic made it even more funnier for some reason hahaha

Is it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by .....Jeff458

Right calm doon
Reply 30
Original post by Zain-A
Cool, I am gonna go into my school sometime this coming week to find out my mark on it so will tell you if it was good or not!

Thank you :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by Zain-A

Heyy zain, got an A somehow. Did you ask for remark? One of my friend got boosted from a B to A! But I assume you met the uni offer anyway :smile:

Also Bozeman science -.-his videos looks so boring though
Original post by Yammy
Heyy zain, got an A somehow. Did you ask for remark? One of my friend got boosted from a B to A! But I assume you met the uni offer anyway :smile:

Also Bozeman science -.-his videos looks so boring though

Nah, I went in yesterday and somehow my project was actually marked a 15/30, pretty angry and so are both my teachers but they requested a remark and got denied.

I dont mind though since I met my condtions anyway! Nice job on the A tho!!!
Reply 33
Original post by Zain-A
Nah, I went in yesterday and somehow my project was actually marked a 15/30, pretty angry and so are both my teachers but they requested a remark and got denied.

I dont mind though since I met my condtions anyway! Nice job on the A tho!!!

Denied, was it because it was too late? Yeah oh well :/
Original post by BadboiQ

Posted from TSR Mobile

ur so hot, u denature my enzymes :sexface:
Original post by Asklepios
ur so hot, u denature my enzymes :sexface:

That's a good one.
That's a good one.

You must be the beta and gamma secretase mediated cleavage of amyloid-precursor protein, coz you're making me forget my name
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 37
That's a good one.

U can be the enzyme and I'll be your substrate :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by Asklepios
You must be the beta and gamma secretase mediated cleavage of amyloid-precursor protein, coz you're making me forget my name

Your dad is a beta male

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BadboiQ
Your dad is a beta male

Posted from TSR Mobile

yer da 'hinks jet fuel can melt steel beams

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending