The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL still no accomodation, anyone else?

Hey basically I'm trying to find accommodation for my first year at Kings and was wondering if anyone else was in the same boat
Original post by fat_nat
Hey basically I'm trying to find accommodation for my first year at Kings and was wondering if anyone else was in the same boat

I am in the same boat as you :frown:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by anonymous2410
I am in the same boat as you :frown:

Hey which campus are you going to be studying at? Have you looked at private accommodation?
Original post by fat_nat
Hey which campus are you going to be studying at? Have you looked at private accommodation?

Hi, did you try calling them? I was that one annoying person calling them every few hours but finally got a place at UoL international hall (I got my place on last Friday). There will also be a waiting list for intercollegiate halls this week!
(edited 7 years ago)
Same here, Private accommodation is so expensive too. :/
Reply 5
Hey guys! Me and a friend are freshers at King's and want 3 other first years to move into a house with us. The house is a 20 minute walk from Guy's campus ( postcode Se1 - Zone 1). Its a fully furnished 5 bedroom house with two bathrooms, a lounge and outdoor space. The rent is around £160-£170 pw including bills. We are very social and intent to fully exploit our first year at uni. So anyone who's up for some fun and banter as well as being clean and responsible, please message me for further details about the house.
Original post by u_s_e_r
Hey guys! Me and a friend are freshers at King's and want 3 other first years to move into a house with us. The house is a 20 minute walk from Guy's campus ( postcode Se1 - Zone 1). Its a fully furnished 5 bedroom house with two bathrooms, a lounge and outdoor space. The rent is around £160-£170 pw including bills. We are very social and intent to fully exploit our first year at uni. So anyone who's up for some fun and banter as well as being clean and responsible, please message me for further details about the house.

I'm looking for accommodation near the strand, is there space still and are there any more details?
Reply 7
Hey fatty natty,
Did ya get your accom sorted?
Reply 8
Hi,

I have a single ensuite room at Moonraker Point which I wont be living in as my relatives offered a place for me to live, so I need someone to take over my contract ASAP. The room is very clean and spacious, with your own bathroom. The shared kitchen is also big and clean and with very nice flatmates.

The room is available for move in at anytime. It is priced at £245 per week and is for the whole academic year.

PM me
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
^Am also moving out so have an available room - Lillian Penson, ensuite, intercollegiate, catered, around £200 a week, next to Paddington station.
Reply 10
I have an ensuite room at Ewen Henderson Court, £155 per week, looking for someone to take over my contract asap.
If there is anyone interested in KCL Residence——Champion hill? I am going to move out from my large ensuite in champion hill residence. It‘s 196 pounds per week. If you interest it, please let me know! Thx
Reply 12
Hello everyone, I have an large en-suite bedroom(196ppw) in the Champion Hill residence that I would like to swap with others who live in Moonraker Point or Angel lane. Also, you can choose to take over my room contract without swapping. If you are interested, please contact me. It is available all the time.P.S. The new price will be £190 pw( its price is cheaper than standard ensuite bedroom£192pw) , I will pay extra £6 per week if you would like to swap with me.
Reply 13
Hey everyone, looking for someone to take over my private room at Urbanest Tower Hill.. £249 per week very nice room and a very quick commute to the strand campus (15 mins on the tube)
please PM me!

Quick Reply

Latest