The Student Room Group

Edexcel geography a level remark

Has anyone done a remark for AS geography and gone up some marks? I am a few grades off the next grade boundary
Please help!
Anyone have any success stories?
Please help!!! Any success stories
Reply 2
Im waiting a remark too - Please update me if you decide to remark yours
Original post by gomc
Im waiting a remark too - Please update me if you decide to remark yours

I got my paper back a couple days ago
Reply 4
Original post by geography1294
I got my paper back a couple days ago

Just a photocopy? Do you think theres been a mistake in marking after looking at it?
Original post by gomc
Just a photocopy? Do you think theres been a mistake in marking after looking at it?

Photcopy of both papers. A 1 marker on my first paper has been marked wrong even though I went on a mark scheme and my answer was right. I know I dont have the neatest handwriting but it was pretty obvious what my answer was.
Searching for 1 more mark to get an A on that paper
Reply 6
jioljk
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by gomc
thats so ****ing dumb its not like geography is rocket science how can they miss that one mark??? i really hope it works out for you!!
ugh i missed the deadline because i was waiting on my teacher to talk with me when we got back to school but he didnt even do anything, but i went for a unit 1 remark, nothing back yet

One of my friends had one of her 15 markers for paper 2 not marked, as well as her marks added up wrong
Reply 8
Original post by geography1294
One of my friends had one of her 15 markers for paper 2 not marked, as well as her marks added up wrong

How do they make mistakes like this??? Im guessing her grade went up then? Surely this means theres a problem with the moderation or whatever its called
This gives me so much hope ahhh - ive heard a lot of people do way better in unit 2 than unit 1 which is very strange
Reply 9
jiojlj
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest