The Student Room Group

170 for an a* r u having a laugh - maths edexcel

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nadiakms
idk why I should tbh lol I feel like I was lucky to even get 169 marks :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

!!! Because you're only 1 mark away - you can't possibly fall down to a B because that's 29 marks away so you've got nothing to lose! There must be an extra mark in the two papers somewhere.
idk why I should tbh lol I feel like I was lucky to even get 169 marks :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look, if u get lucky u'll get an A* if for some reason you get marked down, you'll still have an A! IF I were you, I'd definitely go for the remark :smile:

I anticipated that I had got 179 in the 2 papers after self marking! Turns out I acc got 183/200 :lol: so the examiners, I think, are more lenient than people imagine :smile: :tongue:
Reply 182
Original post by meandegreen
!!! Because you're only 1 mark away - you can't possibly fall down to a B because that's 29 marks away so you've got nothing to lose! There must be an extra mark in the two papers somewhere.

B is 64 marks away so I get you loooool and I see what you're saying but I honestly feel like I got my max marks n I bet when I start sixth form I wouldn't care and because I was so close to the a* the grammar school I want to enrol in has allowed me to take FM so mehhhhh /: and also it costs way too much money to get BOTH papers remarked when I can spend that money on make up ok lmao I'm f****** stupid i know I don't mind really my parents don't at all but i don't feel like it's really worth it ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
Original post by hamza772000
Look, if u get lucky u'll get an A* if for some reason you get marked down, you'll still have an A! IF I were you, I'd definitely go for the remark :smile:

I anticipated that I had got 179 in the 2 papers after self marking! Turns out I acc got 183/200 :lol: so the examiners, I think, are more lenient than people imagine :smile: :tongue:

I'm so iffy about it but honestly I ain't really fussed I feel like I should personally treasure the fact that I was a mark off an a* lol but I doubt it will get any higher BC when I self marked I thought I'd get around 163 and I got 169 so I see what u mean but idk my secondary school aren't really supportive and haven't even told me to remark :/ same for citizenship I was a ums off an a* but idc loooool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by B_9710
Oh yeah, never thought about that.

Yeah, it was 72/75 for an A* this year on Edexcel M3.
I'm so iffy about it but honestly I ain't really fussed I feel like I should personally treasure the fact that I was a mark off an a* lol but I doubt it will get any higher BC when I self marked I thought I'd get around 163 and I got 169 so I see what u mean but idk my secondary school aren't really supportive and haven't even told me to remark :/ same for citizenship I was a ums off an a* but idc loooool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, but just go for it, if you get marked down no one will look at your marks just the fact that you have an A will be looked at :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest