The Student Room Group

Tutelage to apply for Plovdiv MU?

Hi there,I am considering Plovdiv as a place to study Medicine next year but just need some advise on agencies.Study medicine europe is out of my budget, so I'm wondering if anybody has used Tutelage. A lot of people have said it's free whilst others have paid (all these people also in plovdiv). Even the people who have said paid it's not been over £500. Can anybody advise me if you've used Tutelage? What do you pay for, what is for free? How good is their service?
Original post by JasmineGlanv47
Hi there,I am considering Plovdiv as a place to study Medicine next year but just need some advise on agencies.Study medicine europe is out of my budget, so I'm wondering if anybody has used Tutelage. A lot of people have said it's free whilst others have paid (all these people also in plovdiv). Even the people who have said paid it's not been over £500. Can anybody advise me if you've used Tutelage? What do you pay for, what is for free? How good is their service?

It's not free
You have to pay £1200 as they get you in

Posted from TSR Mobile
£1200 is for certain universities but applying to Pleven or Riga Stradins University is free

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending