The Student Room Group

I want to get Psychology remarked.

For psychology on my two papers I got 79 and 78... meaning I was 3 marks of an A. It was so unexpected for me as in previous mocks I had never gone below an A and on occasion I would get A*s. Does anyone think I would have a good chance of going up to an A if I did this? My teachers say an A doesn't matter, but it matters to me.
Original post by Shinkoku
For psychology on my two papers I got 79 and 78... meaning I was 3 marks of an A. It was so unexpected for me as in previous mocks I had never gone below an A and on occasion I would get A*s. Does anyone think I would have a good chance of going up to an A if I did this? My teachers say an A doesn't matter, but it matters to me.

I would ask your teachers whether you should get a remark. But, if you're 3 UMS away, there's a chance it could go up. Although, an A is pretty good so only do it if you really want to.
Reply 2
Yeah I think I am really going to take the risk, there is always the chance that the marks will stay the same or go down, but having a chance of going up is better than no chance of it going up if I ask for the remark, :biggrin:
Original post by Shinkoku
Yeah I think I am really going to take the risk, there is always the chance that the marks will stay the same or go down, but having a chance of going up is better than no chance of it going up if I ask for the remark, :biggrin:

And you aren't likely to lose so many marks you go down a grade
Reply 4
Original post by danielwinstanley
And you aren't likely to lose so many marks you go down a grade

Yep! I am going to speak to my school to see if I can get that remark.

Quick Reply

Latest