The Student Room Group

Would exams get harder next year?

The maths and English GCSE has now changed and I feel like every year, the exams are made much more harder.
My maths teacher said the working of the maths exams would be different and harder.
Yes it would. In maths, apparently you'll have to take 2 calculator exams and one non calculator paper. English will be harder as well- so glad I sat the old GCSEs
Original post by Starlight2000
Yes it would. In maths, apparently you'll have to take 2 calculator exams and one non calculator paper. English will be harder as well- so glad I sat the old GCSEs

I don't think it's that the English exam will be harder, it's just there's no coursework so there's a lot of remembering to do.
Original post by Starlight2000

I'm so stressed out and nervous about maths. I got a D in my mock and I usually get Cs in the past papers (Foundation). I'm fine with English I get grade A's
Original post by danielwinstanley
I don't think it's that the English exam will be harder, it's just there's no coursework so there's a lot of remembering to do.

Yeah, I don't find English hard. But memorising quotes and stuff for English Literature is sooo long.

Quick Reply

Latest