The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ManCity won't stop conceding. Stones for Baines looking to be a more likely transfer every gameweek.
Original post by samir12
All players pick up injuries

he's started 9, 24 and 30 games in the last few seasons. He mostly misses games or doesn't start due to knocks, recovery rates from int duty with Senegal, he has AFCON and is inconsistent in his end product. I think all that is fair reason think he could be a frustrating player who doesn't realise the potential people think he has
(edited 7 years ago)
Everton has quite good fixtures coming up too. Is Holgate a good option?
Aguero facing ban for games against Manchester United, Bournemouth and Swansea City for that elbow on Reid.

https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/769937934984282112

Looks like get rid of Aguero for these games if he does?
Antonio anyone? Only 7.0 and West Ham have decent fixtures. Only thing is he's got goals when playing further forward and wondering if cud be moved back to RB.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 605
Original post by mr tim
Everton has quite good fixtures coming up too. Is Holgate a good option?

No, will lose his place when Coleman returns after the international break.

Williams at 5.0 is a good option
Tadic for Sterling, Stones for Baines (if he remains on pens). I like that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 607
Nice of Aguero to blank the one day I risk not captaining him, fancied Hazard over him this week and it paid off, didn't see both Zlatan and Aguero blanking this week! Still gonna try and get Zlatan in over the break though.
Original post by UnWise
Tadic for Sterling, Stones for Baines (if he remains on pens). I like that.

I like the way you think. Considering getting Cazorla or ozil in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Decent week to have wild carded in Hazard and Sterling. Not a great week but better than most.
Aguero and Gray both suspended. This is a nightmare. Really hope it's a late suspension so his price doesn't drop - wish people would just wait.

Aguero to Benteke and then perhaps Fletcher to Sanchez. Quite like that, actually...*
Original post by SuperHuman98
I have Sterling but he is my vice captain ffs (aguero captain)

:,(
Original post by WesterosWildling
I like the way you think. Considering getting Cazorla or ozil in.

Will wait to perform these transfers until after the Manchester-derby (2 freebies)...need to get Benteke in as well somehow.
Aguero getting banned could be what I need to open up funds to fit in Hazard alongside Alexis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Aguero getting banned could be what I need to open up funds to fit in Hazard alongside Alexis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even with the ban you'd be a fool to take Aguero out.
Reply 615
Original post by sr90

Benching a 13m player is a waste of money. Better off selling him, investing the spare funds on players who will score over the 2 matches and then bring him back in
:ditto: something I'm planning on. Wouldn't mind a 1 game ban, but it's going to be 3 if FA do ban him.
Original post by sr90

no, that's why a wildcard is good. Get rid of Aguero and then bring him back in three weeks. So many will wildcard him out, so I'll end up with him back.

Lamela also in trouble for an eye gouge. Three games for him too, potentially.*
Reply 618
Original post by little_wizard123
no, that's why a wildcard is good. Get rid of Aguero and then bring him back in three weeks. So many will wildcard him out, so I'll end up with him back.

Lamela also in trouble for an eye gouge. Three games for him too, potentially.*

People aren't considering how to bring him back... Maybe best to transfer him out for free and then wildcard him back in?
39 points then, WC deployed.

Latest