The Student Room Group

The gig is up - Corbyn just as decieftul as other politicians #Traingate

Scroll to see replies

Original post by john2054
I actually think Cameron was the right thing for the country, during his reign. And I'm still not persuaded about 100% that Jeremy is up to the job. He is still getting my vote though. The less we say about tony though, the better! lol

I suppose Cameron will be remembered mainly for gambling badly on the Referendum, rather than for anything else he did. I think he was a better PM in coalition than running his own government solo. Whichever way you look at it though, he was weak politically, as demonstrated with such a high risk gamble as the Brexit vote purely to attempt to finally shut up the Ashcroft - funded headbangers. Which wouldn't have worked anyway even if he'd won.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I suppose Cameron will be remembered mainly for gambling badly on the Referendum, rather than for anything else he did. I think he was a better PM in coalition than running his own government solo. Whichever way you look at it though, he was weak politically, as demonstrated with such a high risk gamble as the Brexit vote purely to attempt to finally shut up the Ashcroft - funded headbangers. Which wouldn't have worked anyway even if he'd won.

Don't judge a book by it's last page. He had a cute face, and a sense of humour, which is by far above the most important criteria we need to judge our leaders by, oki?
Original post by john2054
Don't judge a book by it's last page. He had a cute face, and a sense of humour, which is by far above the most important criteria we need to judge our leaders by, oki?

Yes! Plus a cheeky chappy persona and the right sort of public school accent, detectable, but carefully modified by speech training consultants to be acceptable.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Yes! Plus a cheeky chappy persona and the right sort of public school accent, detectable, but carefully modified by speech training consultants to be acceptable.

At least he didn't have a lisp like Gordon Brown! lol
Original post by inhuman
Hypocrite. There hasn't been a single source coming forward supporting Virgin. Were all people die-hard Corbyn fans on the train so they would lie for him? And yet you believe the company that has everything to gain from attacking Corbyn? But you are not the conspiracy theorist?

That'll probably because - as the pictures show - there was barely anybody on the train to witness this :wink:

Who needs video evidence when you have the word of unverified randomers on social media eh?

Honestly, you lot are sounding like people who think Sandy Hook never happened and that crisis actors are thing. Have a word with yourselves:laugh:
Original post by The Awakener
People will do anything to demonise Corbyn.

If Owen Smith had done this the media wouldnt blink an eyelid.

But there is no room for moral, and good hearted people in politics.

Christ almighty, and they say there's no personality cult :rolleyes:
'Corbyn just as decieftul as other politicians'-How this is news to anyone is beyond me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
'Corbyn just as decieftul as other politicians'-How this is news to anyone is beyond me.

Well given that his delusional supporters hold him up to be different and more honest than the others, whataboutery won't cut it I'm afraid.

Original post by AlexanderHam
Of course Corbyn supporters and his right-wing sympathisers (extremists stick together, whether left or right) are incapable of seeing any media story except by seeing themselves as victims of some great conspiracy. It's pathetic

Yep

Taking advice from you about how to express myself in the English language would be like taking advice about good parenting from a convicted paedophile.

It's completely unclear how Clinton taking money from a regime that stones women and murders gay people (Saudi Arabia) makes it okay for Corbyn to take money from a regime that stones women and murders gay people (Iran)

As above, when his supporters proclaim him to be the ultimate paragon of virtue, whataboutery to try to silence people calling him out is quite laughable. Especially when you consider they have the gall to **** off other politicians for dealing with murderous regimes. It's completely hypocritical. I thought Corbyn was the most honestest and aboveitallingnest politician in the world ever and ever :confused:

Original post by JamesN88
I'm not denying trains can be crowded, I know since I use them often enough.

But fabricating a story about a company's service isn't acceptable and Virgin were absolutely right to publish this.

Especially when you consider that the context of the video was to piush the argument to nationalise the railways, thereby destroying the company. And people wonder why Branson would take issue with this?!

Original post by JamesN88
I'd hardly call it sinister.

If he's made up a story about their service they're perfectly entitled to refute it to protect their brand.

I'm not attempting to justify the right wing media(I rarely read that shite) but it's clear he's made a fool out of himself and should just own up to his mistake.

How dare they. I mean it's not like someone misrepresented the service they were receiving in a bid to promote a policy to end the company. Completely sinister of Virgin to refute it and sinister of the media to report Corbyn totally lying out of his arse :rolleyes:

Though we don't need this particular story to see that this narrative people push with Corbyn being the most honest and saintly guy out there is horsesh*t. His career is evidence of that. The problem is we're dealing with people who refuse to even consider any sort of facts or evidence to refute their position that he is in fact their messiah, hence all these insane conspiracy theories when things like this come out about him like what deluded extremists always do in the face of evidence.

[video="youtube;1aYN5XpWzpM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aYN5XpWzpM[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by inhuman
All because of one photo. Virgin themselves said he didn't upgrade to first class...

At the end of the day, those that were against him will believe what they want and those that are for him will believe the opposite.

At the end of the day a company like Virgin won't risk charges of defamation. Of they released the video you can be confident it is real, not to mention Corbyn since admitted it was fake.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending