The Student Room Group

Urgent help needed

Hi guys! So I've chosen chemistry, maths, politics and economics for my A-levels and college is going to start in a week or so. I have to go in and confirm my subjects but I've sort of just realised that I probably can't make a career out of these A-levels! I think I've ended up making a huge mistake and I only have a matter of days to sort this out! Does anyone have any ideas as to what degrees and career paths these subjects will lead me to?
Almost every single degree available is possible.

You're fine.
"I probably can't make a career out of these A-levels!"

Maybe I have too much faith in people, but I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not.
Reply 3
Any one of those A-levels can lead to a multitude of degrees and careers. I did Economics, Mathematics and Chemistry at A2 and I'm currently studying Economics.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by shahanne
Hi guys! So I've chosen chemistry, maths, politics and economics for my A-levels and college is going to start in a week or so. I have to go in and confirm my subjects but I've sort of just realised that I probably can't make a career out of these A-levels! I think I've ended up making a huge mistake and I only have a matter of days to sort this out! Does anyone have any ideas as to what degrees and career paths these subjects will lead me to?

Has anyone ever told you that even though you have to confirm your choices you can switch up to December time? And also you pretty much have every course available to you 😊
What subjects are you now thinking of studying?
Original post by shahanne
Reply 6
Original post by adoodling
What subjects are you now thinking of studying?

I'm thinking of studying biology instead of politics since a combination of maths, chemistry and biology seem to be wanted by many courses

Quick Reply

Latest