The Student Room Group

German GCSE results

Hi everyone,
German is one of my strongest subjects and my teacher always says my writing is A level standard so I didn't even bother worrying about my results for the subject as my coursework is to an high A* standard. However I received an A overall which I was so surprised and shocked about because apparently I got a B in my writing which seems impossible! I have lots of other friends who are just as good in german as me and they all got Bs in their writing including someone who is actually german and grew up there. Did this happen to anyone else?
Original post by _HS
Hi everyone,
German is one of my strongest subjects and my teacher always says my writing is A level standard so I didn't even bother worrying about my results for the subject as my coursework is to an high A* standard. However I received an A overall which I was so surprised and shocked about because apparently I got a B in my writing which seems impossible! I have lots of other friends who are just as good in german as me and they all got Bs in their writing including someone who is actually german and grew up there. Did this happen to anyone else?

no, but i thought i got an E in German because i literally guessed every question, remember the one about a Dutch walking website anyone? but i was surprised i got a C in it. very happy as i did no revision, which helped free time for other subjects which led me to get very good grades.
Reply 2
The highest in my school (that I know of) was only a B

Quick Reply

Latest