The Student Room Group

how to find out the marks I got for maths gcse?

exam board was edexcel, didnt have the marks on my results sheet..
I got an A but I was so convinced I got an A* after examining the unofficial mark scheme for days back in June (or May idek)
HELP ME PLS
Your teacher most likely knows your raw marks so you could drop them an email asking them to tell you.
Reply 2
Original post by jessyjellytot14
Your teacher most likely knows your raw marks so you could drop them an email asking them to tell you.

thank you! i dont have access to his email so is there any other way or do i have to wait until sept :frown:
Original post by ElaArslan
thank you! i dont have access to his email so is there any other way or do i have to wait until sept :frown:

You could get in contact with your school by phone or email and ask for your teacher's email.
Reply 4
Original post by meandegreen
You could get in contact with your school by phone or email and ask for your teacher's email.

why dont they just make our lives easier and just put the marks on the paper ffs
why dont they just make our lives easier and just put the marks on the paper ffs

I know - it's something to do with Maths being a linear course (all exams at the end of the year) where they don't need the UMS marks that the rest of the subjects use, because they just set the grade boundaries with raw marks.

The reason Edexcel don't do this is that they have an onine portal for students - perhaps your school forgot to tell you about it?

There is time to ask for a re-mark after you go back to school/college.

Quick Reply

Latest