The Student Room Group

Aldi Application Question

Hi. I'm taking a gap year and thought about applying for my local aldi, however it says on the questionnaire:

"We invest a lot in our people when they join us and as aresult, if you’re successfully appointed at the end of our recruitment process,we’re looking for our new people to commit to staying with Aldi for a minimumof 12 months. Please note we do not offer summer jobs and therefore we arelooking for a firm commitment from you for a minimum of 12 months. Can youconfirm that you can commit to these terms?"

Yes/No.

It would be ok If they employed me now but If the recruitment process takes a few weeks it will be the end of september
- so in 12 months my course will have started.

Does anybody have any advice? Will it make a difference if I click yes?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Docjones1
Hi. I'm taking a gap year and thought about applying for my local aldi, however it says on the questionnaire:

"We invest a lot in our people when they join us and as aresult, if you’re successfully appointed at the end of our recruitment process,we’re looking for our new people to commit to staying with Aldi for a minimumof 12 months. Please note we do not offer summer jobs and therefore we arelooking for a firm commitment from you for a minimum of 12 months. Can youconfirm that you can commit to these terms?"

Yes/No.

It would be ok If they employed me now but If the recruitment process takes a few weeks it will be the end of september
- so in 12 months my course will have started.

Does anybody have any advice? Will it make a difference if I click yes?

Well as of now, you can commit to 12 months. I'd just put yes.
hello my name is Konrad and I just wanted to ask if this means that you can ONLY work for Aldi for 12 months and then get fired or have to leave even though the job is permanent. thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending