The Student Room Group

Would you consider this to be a lot of sexual partners?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emizi
I lost my virginity at 16, I'm now 29 and I've had 4 sexual partners. One of which is my husband-to-be of 13 years. Which basically says in 1 year I had sex with 4 people (at 16).

Everyone is different, do what you feel happy with doing. I probably would have had higher number if I hadn't met "the one" so early on.

How are you guys not married yet...
Reply 61
Original post by donutellme

We get married in 13 days :smile:.
Original post by donutellme

I was thinking the same thing

Original post by Emizi

Congrats!
Original post by Kazuhira
Indeed so,

Coitus with 20 people means there is a higher probability of at least one having a wide girthed member, stretching the walls of the vaginal cavity, leading to a looser organ than if the female copulated with 1 man multiple times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not if that one guy has a big penis, as she'll be having sex with a large one more times.
Anyway you clearly don't know how a vagina works. It's a muscle and goes back to it's usual size after sex, sex actually works the pelvic floor muscles. Especially if she has lots of orgasms. So before making comments that are incorrect, educate yourself.
Original post by anonymouspie227
1)To those who think they're missing out by not having sex- honestly you're not.

I have always said this; it is so much easier to make this statement when you are on the side of the fence with most experience. You have perspective, sure, but that other person does not. Furthermore whatever conclusion you come to from your own experiences is not necessarily the conclusion someone else would come to if they were to have their own experiences.
Original post by Ella-keturah
Not if that one guy has a big penis, as she'll be having sex with a large one more times.
Anyway you clearly don't know how a vagina works. It's a muscle and goes back to it's usual size after sex, sex actually works the pelvic floor muscles. Especially if she has lots of orgasms. So before making comments that are incorrect, educate yourself.

That Pelvic muscle get's torn when i hop in.
Original post by Kazuhira
Indeed so,

Coitus with 20 people means there is a higher probability of at least one having a wide girthed member, stretching the walls of the vaginal cavity, leading to a looser organ than if the female copulated with 1 man multiple times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grow up, the vagina doesn't actually become loose, the only time that can really happen is after birth. You think a wide penis is bigger than a baby? You are under estimating the ability of the vagina.
A vagina is only loose compared to a Virgin. But whether you've had sex with 2 guys or 10 guys, doesn't make a difference to its 'looseness'
Reply 67
Original post by Kieranisda1
Personally I would find it off putting if a girl had slept with that many blokes, but that's just my preference

Me too
Original post by Anonymous
That Pelvic muscle get's torn when i hop in.

Gross.
Reply 69
Original post by Emizi

Does that mean you're going to stop having sex in 13 days too
So I'm a 23 year old girl. I lost my virginity at 16, and have since slept with 20 guys. 12 of these were from 16-18.

I'm not asking if I deserve any judgement or such for this, as I know this is not the case, but I'm asking how this compares to the average? Would it be considered a high number?

My chief concern would be that you don't potentially harbour some form of pervasive mental dysfunction or propensity towards maladaptive, emotionally impulsive and ultimately, self-destructive behaviour. If you're genuinely comfortable in your own skin then I doubt I'd care; but low self-control is a deal-breaker for me.
Reply 71
So I'm a 23 year old girl. I lost my virginity at 16, and have since slept with 20 guys. 12 of these were from 16-18.

I'm not asking if I deserve any judgement or such for this, as I know this is not the case, but I'm asking how this compares to the average? Would it be considered a high number?

Lol u had more dic*k than I had hot meals mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by RooshVee

:biggrin:
Reply 73
Original post by RooshVee

Depends how long the honeymoon is:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74

That compared to 8 from 18-23 is rather a lot. I dare say it's quite a bit above average.
Reply 75
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Lol, nobody cares for your blatant sexism.

Tbh, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

If you wanna act in a certain way then you must accept some people will not approve.
Reply 76
You find it 'off-putting' that a girl slept with that many people.

1) That wasn't the question she asked
2) You probably think that a guy sleeping with the same amount of girls is A-Okay
3) Again, nobody cares

1) Like when has a thread every stayed solely on topic?
2) And who is being sexist now? Lawd the irony.
3) Again, then why mention it?
Reply 77
She asked 'Would you consider this to be a lot?' She didn't need that. And, if it was his answer, it wasn't exactly 'open' and 'non-harsh'. And, also not really fair, just shows the double standards of the people-in regards to your last point. :colonhash:

Double standards coming from the person calling others sexist while being sexist herself.

Sounds like you have a personal relation to this debate.
Reply 78
I'm 23 and I've been with 10 out of which 9 of them has been this year (Started late, wasn't ready as early as a lot of people). Sex is fun, enjoy it and don't think about it. Honestly, if a guy judges women who live out sexual desires or judges her in any way, then surely he can't be the right guy.

What's the difference between a woman ****ing 25 guys 4 times each and a woman ****ing two guys 50 times each?

Same goes for a man imo, but I guess this thread is about women.
Tfw 25 and only slept with one because I'm a miserable loner lol no one cares as long as that pussy is still tight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply