The Student Room Group

As Levels

Has anyone got any tips or resources for AS Level Biology/Chemistry/Maths/Psychology?
Please give me tips,advice or recourses for these subjects please :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrabUppal
Has anyone got any tips or resources for AS Level Biology/Chemistry/Maths/Psychology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths, textbook is the best resource. Online videos eg examsolutions may help if you're stuck.

Chem (and bio I guess) notes, drawings etc will help a lot in your learning. Even flash cards or posters / notes around your house will honestly help, eg the colour of a reaction.. a lot of it is a cross between memory and understanding.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Maths, textbook is the best resource. Online videos eg examsolutions may help if you're stuck.

Chem (and bio I guess) notes, drawings etc will help a lot in your learning. Even flash cards or posters / notes around your house will honestly help, eg the colour of a reaction.. a lot of it is a cross between memory and understanding.

Thanks for the advice,I'm going to try to stay on top of things this year as people say it's hard to catch up 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrabUppal

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4197729
Reply 4

Thanks,that thread basically answered all of my questions 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending