The Student Room Group

Girls making everything difficult

I don't want to offend any women with this post .

So , why do some women always make a big mess out of every simple thing ? Like my problem for example . There is a girl that likes me , I also like her , I want to talk with her but she is playing hard to get . Whyy ? It's a waste of time , imo
That's her. We're not all the same.
Reply 2
Maybe she just doesn't like you enough?
Has she told you that she likes you?
sounds like she doesnt like you tbh
How do you know she likes you out of interest? (signs?)
Reply 6
If shes playing hard to get either: she liked you before and you never noticed so shes doing to you what you did to her or she doesn't actully like you like that and is worried about hurting you or her friends think its a really good idea and convinced her of it
People are often told that those they like will lose interest in them if they don't play hard to get or make them chase/make them jealous. It's stupid game-playing but if we are truly led to believe that if we don't do it we won't keep people interested, it seems like a good idea at the time. I had never really thought about it much as I've always been in long term relationships, neither of which I had to play-hard to get. If you like someone you should just be able to say so.

Everyone is different so you might meet someone just playing a game or you might meet a genuinely difficult person. It's so individual it's impossible to offer any advice that isn't ridiculously generalised.

You could just message her saying you like her and that if she likes you too she should just say so. If she's doing things like ignoring you or acting like she doesn't care to keep you hooked, don't play into it. Be responsive when she is honest with you and she'll realise she doesn't need to do that.
Reply 8
Original post by inhuman
Maybe she just doesn't like you enough?

Original post by simbasdragon
Has she told you that she likes you?

Original post by PinkAcid
sounds like she doesnt like you tbh

Original post by Multitalented me
How do you know she likes you out of interest? (signs?)

She is giving me signs but she is just playing hard to get .
I know that she likes me bc my best friend is a girl who is also good friends with her.

Original post by PandaCalavera
People are often told that those they like will lose interest in them if they don't play hard to get or make them chase/make them jealous. It's stupid game-playing but if we are truly led to believe that if we don't do it we won't keep people interested, it seems like a good idea at the time. I had never really thought about it much as I've always been in long term relationships, neither of which I had to play-hard to get. If you like someone you should just be able to say so.

Everyone is different so you might meet someone just playing a game or you might meet a genuinely difficult person. It's so individual it's impossible to offer any advice that isn't ridiculously generalised.

You could just message her saying you like her and that if she likes you too she should just say so. If she's doing things like ignoring you or acting like she doesn't care to keep you hooked, don't play into it. Be responsive when she is honest with you and she'll realise she doesn't need to do that.

I'll try doing what you said .I just don't understand why people don't make things simple sometimes :smile:
Reply 9
You've got a long way to go...ha.

Do some research

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending