The Student Room Group

My sixth form hasn't replied?! HELP!

I applied for a sixth form and they accepted me however since I got my gcse results I realized I can't do one of the subjects I choose. I got a C (a few marks away from a B) in Geography but I need a B to get to do it at a-level. I contacted my sixth form by email and told them I wanted to change Geography to Philosophy two days ago and it's Monday now and I still haven't got a reply and school starts next week!!
Original post by 0lut0
I applied for a sixth form and they accepted me however since I got my gcse results I realized I can't do one of the subjects I choose. I got a C (a few marks away from a B) in Geography but I need a B to get to do it at a-level. I contacted my sixth form by email and told them I wanted to change Geography to Philosophy two days ago and it's Monday now and I still haven't got a reply and school starts next week!!

Maybe call them up? They should keep you updated about what's going on. Do you know if their enrolment days have passed yet? Usually if you need to change courses they'll discuss that with you on enrolment day and make the necessary changes then (at least that's what we had at my sixth form)
Reply 2
Original post by michelle88222
Maybe call them up? They should keep you updated about what's going on. Do you know if their enrolment days have passed yet? Usually if you need to change courses they'll discuss that with you on enrolment day and make the necessary changes then (at least that's what we had at my sixth form)

Are you sure they'll still be available cause it's still the summer holidays.
Original post by 0lut0
Are you sure they'll still be available cause it's still the summer holidays.

Not sure but there's no harm in trying
Original post by 0lut0

It's a bank holiday today so there haven't actually been any working days since you emailed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending