The Student Room Group

Do girls take forever to get ready in in university shared bathrooms?

I might be sharing a floor with 4 girls and am interested in knowing if girls are going to give me trouble with the bathroom time during morning rush to university.From what i have experienced my mum takes forever to get ready in morning make up and all that since i dont have a sister i have no idea if this how long girls take such as 40min or even hour so am kinda scared of being late to classes,anyway can you someone help me out with some details or should i change roommates already to some guys maybe 3 guys-girls floors? thanks.
Original post by U_wat_mate
I might be sharing a floor with 4 girls and am interested in knowing if girls are going to give me trouble with the bathroom time during morning rush to university.From what i have experienced my mum takes forever to get ready in morning make up and all that since i dont have a sister i have no idea if this how long girls take such as 40min or even hour so am kinda scared of being late to classes,anyway can you someone help me out with some details or should i change roommates already to some guys maybe 3 guys-girls floors? thanks.

I shared with 5 other women for a few months, there was never any trouble with the bathroom, most of the girls had mirrors in their room to put makeup on.
I think most of the girls would get ready in their rooms. I am a girl and my brother takes considerably longer than me in the bathroom, so I wouldn't worry about it. Not only that they will probably rush in the bathroom anyway to avoid annoying anyone.
Reply 3
yeah i shared a floor with one other girl and two guys, we never had to fight over the bathroom as we literally showered etc and got out.. there's not enough space to do all the extra bits and bobs haha
nah people will do all the time consuming things in their room, if someone's been in there 20 mins you can just knock on the door and bug them anyway as it's rude...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending