The Student Room Group

medicine with a low ukcat score

i recently did my ukcat and didn't score as highly as i wanted to. Achieving 590 in VR; 710 in QR ; 650 in AR, and attaining a Band 1 n SJT. This averaged out to be 650. I have got 6A*s 5A's at GCSE and 3A's and a B in AS. Right now i'm trying to finalise my uni choices, however my concern is that my ukcat score may not be high enough. are there any unis that dont consider the UKCAT as much as others?
Original post by inumidun99
i recently did my ukcat and didn't score as highly as i wanted to. Achieving 590 in VR; 710 in QR ; 650 in AR, and attaining a Band 1 n SJT. This averaged out to be 650. I have got 6A*s 5A's at GCSE and 3A's and a B in AS. Right now i'm trying to finalise my uni choices, however my concern is that my ukcat score may not be high enough. are there any unis that dont consider the UKCAT as much as others?

There are some that only use it in the tie break between two applicants, like Cardiff for example :smile: there are others, not quite sure which though, google how unis use the UKCAT there will be some kind of document
Reply 2
Original post by isabella1999
There are some that only use it in the tie break between two applicants, like Cardiff for example :smile: there are others, not quite sure which though, google how unis use the UKCAT there will be some kind of document

ok i will, thank you!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending