The Student Room Group

can someone help me royal mail

Please provide details of your activity record over the last 5 years (10 years if requested in the job description).

Please include periods of unemployment, career breaks, family commitments, education or any other activity outside these categories. If you are invited to interview, you will be required to fully discuss your work history including any breaks. Your record should not contain any gaps for the period.
Records are required for at least 5 year(s) with a maximum of 0 day(s) between entries.

it does not let me sumbit can someone tell me whats wrong with this thanks
Original post by mike dean
Please provide details of your activity record over the last 5 years (10 years if requested in the job description).

Please include periods of unemployment, career breaks, family commitments, education or any other activity outside these categories. If you are invited to interview, you will be required to fully discuss your work history including any breaks. Your record should not contain any gaps for the period.
Records are required for at least 5 year(s) with a maximum of 0 day(s) between entries.

it does not let me sumbit can someone tell me whats wrong with this thanks

When i completed mine i just created a new period and dated it from the start date of all the periods i listed to the current date that I was completing the application and then if there are missing periods they are already taken into account. if you have even one day unaccounted for, then it won't allow you to go any further.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending