The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hey guys, i'm a UCL fresher and accidentally bought a ticket wristband for week 1 (18th-25th). I'm looking to re-sell for around £25 pounds. If any of you are interested reply or private message me.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi everyone! I'm a french student who is going to start a BA in War studies & History at Kings in september and I was wondering if there is no real differences between students at KCL or if, unfortunately, international students and English students don't really live together
Original post by Rastignac
Hi everyone! I'm a french student who is going to start a BA in War studies & History at Kings in september and I was wondering if there is no real differences between students at KCL or if, unfortunately, international students and English students don't really live together

No difference whatsoever. The diversity of friends I've made, and indeed just people I've met, from so many different countries is staggering. No one treats you any differently for it.
Come see the King's Athletics Club at the fresher's fair on the 23rd and 24th of September!! www.kingsaxc.com Come join us this year and become part of the best sport's club on campus!!
Original post by Careybear
Come see the King's Athletics Club at the fresher's fair on the 23rd and 24th of September!! www.kingsaxc.com Come join us this year and become part of the best sport's club on campus!!

Hey, I really want to join the Athletics Club. How long are the sessions for track and field?
Hey!! So I was wondering is the wristband for Freshers Week only for the nightlife? Is there a wristband that I can buy for all the events that take place during the day? Sorry if this sounds like a really stupid question, I'm just really confused.
Also does anyone buy the MSA Freshers' Fortnight wristband?
Original post by Jaime Lannister
Hey!! So I was wondering is the wristband for Freshers Week only for the nightlife? Is there a wristband that I can buy for all the events that take place during the day? Sorry if this sounds like a really stupid question, I'm just really confused.

Wristband is exclusively for the night events. Unsure about a day one, never heard of it.
Original post by MrDystopia
Wristband is exclusively for the night events. Unsure about a day one, never heard of it.

Thanks!!
Original post by Bloom77
How do you get a wristband?
When is freshers week exactly?
Is it the beginning of 19th September?

Posted from TSR Mobile

you can get a wristband from the KCLSU website, Freshers week begins on the 19th
Original post by MrDystopia

There isn't a daytime wristband but plenty of daytime events listed on the KCLSU website with more being loaded up over the next few weeks
Original post by kclsuevents
There isn't a daytime wristband but plenty of daytime events listed on the KCLSU website with more being loaded up over the next few weeks

could you link the events pls
Reply 72
for pharmacy there are like 4 inductions. do i have to attend all of them?
Original post by meridian0
for pharmacy there are like 4 inductions. do i have to attend all of them?

It's fourmacy for a reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by Kazuhira
It's fourmacy for a reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

no seriously, one induction is for 'Professional Programmes' which includes pharmacy and the other 3 are just for pharmacy. but it seems as if other courses only have one induction so what is this
Reply 75
Enrolment is effort, let me take a week's break
Original post by andyt345
Hey guys, i'm a UCL fresher and accidentally bought a ticket wristband for week 1 (18th-25th). I'm looking to re-sell for around £25 pounds. If any of you are interested reply or private message me.

I'm very interested
How do I get memberships for societies? The KCLSU website won't let me with my Freshers login.
Where can I purchase a ticket to the masked ball?
Hi guys - I'm studying French with English and am staying in College Hall - I haven't booked many things for fresher's week, and so far my time is mostly taken up with inductions - does anyone know what I can still sign up for/do during the first few days? My main concern is the Monday, there's nothing at all... But I'll defo be going to the fair that day I think

Latest