The Student Room Group

Results Day IAL

Hi guys,
Can someone tell me when the ial results day is? Is it 16 or 18 august. I'm supposed to collect it from Edexcel's ial ResultsPlus website.
Thanks in advance. :smile:
Original post by nadaezraturner
Hi guys,
Can someone tell me when the ial results day is? Is it 16 or 18 august. I'm supposed to collect it from Edexcel's ial ResultsPlus website.
Thanks in advance. :smile:[]

18th August :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone of you got wrong results
[QUOTE="maruchan;66940888"]
Hi guys,
Thanks in advance. :smile:[]

18th August :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you guys. Hope you guys did great today.
Original post by faseeh1999
Does anyone of you got wrong results

Hi Faseeh, why would you think that?I got an A* off 1 raw mark in one of my A2 units, it really is frustrating, so I'm going for a recheck anyway. How did you do?
I was ABC but got BEU that's why I even looked some model answers posted after exam and most of my answers were correct :frown:

Hi Faseeh, why would you think that?I got an A* off 1 raw mark in one of my A2 units, it really is frustrating, so I'm going for a recheck anyway. How did you do?
Ugh! So annoying :frown:
I hope you're feeling better now. Did you figure out what you're gonna do? Are you in year 11 or 12? Going to uni this year?
If you're sure your answers are like the ones on the mark scheme, go for a recheck.
Ugh! So annoying :frown:
I hope you're feeling better now. Did you figure out what you're gonna do? Are you in year 11 or 12? Going to uni this year?
If you're sure your answers are like the ones on the mark scheme, go for a recheck.

I tried remarking but nothing really changed so I am most probably changing my exam board and redo the AS levels
I tried remarking but nothing really changed so I am most probably changing my exam board and redo the AS levels

sorry it took me a while to reply. That's sad :frown: Are you gonna do year 13 then? or where you in year 11?You were doing edexcel right? IAL or GCE?
sorry it took me a while to reply. That's sad :frown: Are you gonna do year 13 then? or where you in year 11?You were doing edexcel right? IAL or GCE?

I was doing AS level of Edexcel IAL but now most probably will do Cambridge A levels now
I was doing AS level of Edexcel IAL but now most probably will do Cambridge A levels now

Oh! I hope you do good then. I hear Cambridge is harder. Did you review the specifications? What subjects will you do?

Quick Reply

Latest