The Student Room Group

Some days I feel nothing for my boyfriend, other days I like him- some days I don't

Is that normal? Some days I feel like he's amazing and super cute other days I see him as basic and I could go days without talking to him.

Scroll to see replies

Then he's just a friend
No

End it
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
Then he's just a friend

I'm sxualky attracted to him

Original post by A-LJLB
No

End it
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sxualky attracted to him

Sexually *

Original post by shawn_o1
Then he's just a friend

Original post by A-LJLB
No

End it
Sexually *

So?
Again, end it
That's not love.
It's normal, don't worry.
Original post by mrhedgehog

No it's not.
Original post by A-LJLB
No it's not.

Yes it is
I sometimes feel like my girlfriend feels this way about me.
Yes it is

If you think that, you may want to think about who you're dating.
That's not really a healthy way to feel about your partner. How long have you been with them? Maybe you could try doing more things with him and seeing how it goes. You might feel a bit more attracted to him. You've got to be careful because you don't want to lead him on when you're only half in, and he's all in.
Original post by A-LJLB
If you think that, you may want to think about who you're dating.

Great advice, I have been in relationships long enough to know that not every day is going to be great. Some days are going to be the best and other days you will get sick of being with them. Its a natural human mentality, happens with everything is life.

I think it may be normal too, like that passionate feeling, and aw hiiii baby I miss you baby isn't always going to be there, why can't it be just a hey what up. And why say I miss you when I really don't ? Idk.
Great advice, I have been in relationships long enough to know that not every day is going to be great. Some days are going to be the best and other days you will get sick of being with them. Its a natural human mentality, happens with everything is life.

Don't speak to me as if I'm a child, thanks. I've been in long-term relationships too. That's not what OP said she feels. Feeling nothing for a partner is not the same as wanting space and having days that are "not so great".
I think it may be normal too, like that passionate feeling, and aw hiiii baby I miss you baby isn't always going to be there, why can't it be just a hey what up. And why say I miss you when I really don't ? Idk.

Exactly, no one feels like that 24/7. Honesty is more important and your partner will be thankful for it.
Original post by A-LJLB
Don't speak to me as if I'm a child, thanks. I've been in long-term relationships too. That's not what OP said she feels.

You need to relax. Not everyone will have he same viewpoint as you.
Original post by A-LJLB
Don't speak to me as if I'm a child, thanks. I've been in long-term relationships too. That's not what OP said she feels. Feeling nothing for a partner is not the same as wanting space and having days that are "not so great".

Telling someone to 'end it' online without knowing much about their relationship is not childish at all..
Telling someone to 'end it' online without knowing much about their relationship is not childish at all..

She feels nothing for her partner on occasions, often quite frequently for her to be posting this thread. It's not fair for you to say it's normal, when it isn't - she deserves to be happy in the relationship, and it's not fair to lead him on if he's really into her.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending