The Student Room Group

What should my friend do?

My friends girlfriend is turning into a bodybuilder.

One day my man was coming back from gym flexing his biceps in the mirror, and I think his girl was feeling envious. Because she began going gym hard everyday.

She used to be this sweet petite pretty angel.

Now she's bigger than her bf.

Like a mini schwarzenegger. And her voice is deeper than her bf.

He is no longer attracted to her, he says she gives him man hugs and emasculates him when in public.

What should he do?
Reply 1
Dump her

/thread
It's obvious that he has to start juicing to show dominance, perhaps synthol if he isn't willing to put in the effort

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
Dump her

/thread

They have a child together.

So it's not that simple.
Reply 4
Original post by So what U saying

So it's not that simple.

Tell him to man up then. Obviously not lifting properly to be out muscled by his other half!
Original post by drandy76
It's obvious that he has to start juicing to show dominance, perhaps synthol if he isn't willing to put in the effort

Posted from TSR Mobile

I heard those things have serious side effects.
My friends girlfriend is turning into a bodybuilder.

One day my man was coming back from gym flexing his biceps in the mirror, and I think his girl was feeling envious. Because she began going gym hard everyday.

She used to be this sweet petite pretty angel.

Now she's bigger than her bf.

Like a mini schwarzenegger. And her voice is deeper than her bf.

He is no longer attracted to her, he says she gives him man hugs and emasculates him when in public.

What should he do?

leave her manly ass
Has he told her about it yet? lol

So it's not that simple.

WELLL, thats pretty tragic
Why would her voice become deeper from doing weights and working out, is she taking testosterone injections or something? :curious:
I heard those things have serious side effects.

So does getting out flexed by his girl, if he's not that big it's a bit meh but he can still recover

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Why would her voice become deeper from doing weights and working out, is she taking testosterone injections or something? :curious:

Clearly you've never heard of vocal cords day ....

Posted from TSR Mobile
My girlfriend is turning into a bodybuilder.

One day I was coming back from gym flexing my biceps in the mirror, and I think my girl was feeling envious. Because she began going gym hard everyday.

She used to be my sweet petite pretty angel.

Now she's bigger than me.

Like a mini schwarzenegger. And her voice is deeper than me.

I am no longer attracted to her, she gives me man hugs and emasculates me when in public.

What should I do?

Original post by ChickenMadness
Has he told her about it yet? lol

I think so, but I am not sure. She definitely got bigger since the last time we met.

So he must have mentioned it at some point. But she must probably didn't care.
Original post by Pinkberry_y

She must do, how else do you explain such a petite lady, becoming so big in such a short amount of time, if not for PED?
Original post by TheAlphaParticle

No way, that would be horrifying!
It's impossible for a girl to become physically bigger than guy, because girls don't have enough testosterone to get "big". So you should tell your friend:
To train harder because he clearly isn't training hard enough if his girlfriend is bigger than him.
Tell him to tell his girlfriend to stop taking steroids - (Only way a female can get "hench" btw)
Original post by loveleest
It's impossible for a girl to become physically bigger than guy, because girls don't have enough testosterone to get "big". So you should tell your friend:
To train harder because he clearly isn't training hard enough if his girlfriend is bigger than him.
Tell him to tell his girlfriend to stop taking steroids - (Only way a female can get "hench" btw)

Yeah I think you're right, he barely even lifts. That's why she looks bigger. And I think she does take steroids or some drug, otherwise how did she get her testosterone levels so high.
Yeah I think you're right, he barely even lifts. That's why she looks bigger. And I think she does take steroids or some drug, otherwise how did she get her testosterone levels so high.

How big is she exactly? Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending