The Student Room Group

EPQ help - Can't decide what to do it on?

I think I want to do something in the health care sector once I leave school, although I'm still not sure. I'm studying Biology, Psychology and Geography at A Level so my EPQ can't be anything that is in the specification for these subjects.

I'm so worried and stuck about what to pick, because I have to give in my letter next week. I know I want to do something within health care, I was also thinking about doing something about ethnic minorities, as I come from an ethnic minority myself I feel this would be interesting to research, and shows I'm a well rounded person.

I'm confused, send help :frown:
Original post by romansholiday
I think I want to do something in the health care sector once I leave school, although I'm still not sure. I'm studying Biology, Psychology and Geography at A Level so my EPQ can't be anything that is in the specification for these subjects.

I'm so worried and stuck about what to pick, because I have to give in my letter next week. I know I want to do something within health care, I was also thinking about doing something about ethnic minorities, as I come from an ethnic minority myself I feel this would be interesting to research, and shows I'm a well rounded person.

I'm confused, send help :frown:

you could do something like - 'are our hospitals under funded and should we do more' or do something like 'will we be able to cope with strains on the NHS from an aging population', something like that where you can do some research OR you could do some research on racial discrimination for example - i'm sure a liberal school would LOVE that.
Original post by Razamataz666
you could do something like - 'are our hospitals under funded and should we do more' or do something like 'will we be able to cope with strains on the NHS from an aging population', something like that where you can do some research OR you could do some research on racial discrimination for example - i'm sure a liberal school would LOVE that.

Could I link racial discrimination to health care/NHS? I don't know, is there any racial discrimination within the NHS anyway lol? Or the racial dynamic of the health care system because many doctors/nurses are from ethnic minorities or abroad...

Quick Reply

Latest