The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL -accommodation- flatmates needed

hey guys, i will be starting at QMUL this September, i am an undergraduate.
i was rejected by the housing services for accommodation so I've been seeking out for other accommodation. on student room there are flats advertised and i would like to find some flatmates that will also be undergraduates at QMUL this September.
Reply 1
Original post by tee.a
hey guys, i will be starting at QMUL this September, i am an undergraduate.
i was rejected by the housing services for accommodation so I've been seeking out for other accommodation. on student room there are flats advertised and i would like to find some flatmates that will also be undergraduates at QMUL this September.

Hi there - I'm in the same situation. Got the email from housing services suggesting I seek alternative housing. I'll find out for sure over the next week whether I can get any halls, but the chances are very slim. Would be interested in doing a flat share if we can find a decent place.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by O_Floyd
Hi there - I'm in the same situation. Got the email from housing services suggesting I seek alternative housing. I'll find out for sure over the next week whether I can get any halls, but the chances are very slim. Would be interested in doing a flat share if we can find a decent place.

Same here, just out of curiosity where are you on the waiting list for accommodation I'm about 230 ish?
Reply 3
Original post by Laurenafenete
Same here, just out of curiosity where are you on the waiting list for accommodation I'm about 230 ish?

I'm not actually sure. How did you find out? I applied for Accomodation after results day, so imagine I'm towards the back of the queue anyway.
Reply 4
Original post by O_Floyd

yeah I have been on spareroom, looking for flatshare. I have found a few rooms at reasonable prices, you could have a look there too if you want. I just need to find a few undergraduates first years to share a flat. If you dont mind me asking what degree are you going to studying? :smile:
Original post by O_Floyd
I'm not actually sure. How did you find out? I applied for Accomodation after results day, so imagine I'm towards the back of the queue anyway.

Oh I sent them an email and they told me. They're quite quick at replying to emails. Same here I applied the day after results day
Reply 6
Hi mate I'm in the same situation..How can we contact each other to discuss?
I'm in the same situation too - can I add you on facebook or email?
Reply 8
Original post by jack_campbell
I'm in the same situation too - can I add you on facebook or email?

Hi mate, drop me a PM.
Reply 9
I only live about an hour away from the uni but I don't want to miss out on the social life in and around campus so I'm also looking for accommodation. However my budget is quite tight around 150£ pw. If anyone has advice or is in similar situation and just wants to discuss options please PM :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending