The Student Room Group

We've been dating for a few weeks, do you think we're moving too fast?

The guy I'm dating and I kissed for the first time last night. I am very shy and after a while i kind of backed away as i started to overthink the situation.

I always thought I'd enjoy neck kissing and getting love bites, but they honestly do nothing for me at all. So i felt bad that he was making all that effort for no reason, in the end I told him and he still continued to do it because he enjoyed doing it.

Anyway out of nowhere we just started to kiss really passionately and i really let my hair down. His hands started to wander (he asked me beforehand if it was OK). Then i discovered that I really enjoyed kissing when he touched my legs, bum and boobs. At first i resisted thinking it was very out of character of me and then I just enjoyed the moment. Like everytime we kissed the touching was what really got me going and he noticed it too.

Is this too much action so early on? I've known him for about 5 years and we only started dating a month ago.
Nope its fine if you are both happy with it.
Original post by Anonymous
The guy I'm dating and I kissed for the first time last night. I am very shy and after a while i kind of backed away as i started to overthink the situation.

I always thought I'd enjoy neck kissing and getting love bites, but they honestly do nothing for me at all. So i felt bad that he was making all that effort for no reason, in the end I told him and he still continued to do it because he enjoyed doing it.

Anyway out of nowhere we just started to kiss really passionately and i really let my hair down. His hands started to wander (he asked me beforehand if it was OK). Then i discovered that I really enjoyed kissing when he touched my legs, bum and boobs. At first i resisted thinking it was very out of character of me and then I just enjoyed the moment. Like everytime we kissed the touching was what really got me going and he noticed it too.

Is this too much action so early on? I've known him for about 5 years and we only started dating a month ago.

Probably been waiting for this moment for a while. Enjoy it!
In order for us to be able to help, you need to tell us more. And then what happened?...
You've been dating a few weeks
AND you've known him for five years?
I dont think its early at all tbf
Original post by Anonymous

...what has taken so long? lol
Original post by LifeIsFine
You've been dating a few weeks
AND you've known him for five years?
I dont think its early at all tbf

lol this
Reply 7
Are you moving too Fast?
seems like you think so.

next time he comes over and puts his hand on your boob tell him: ..oooh, .. you're moving too fast, ..and I don't think it's right, I'm not giving you my love tonight...........
Reply 8
Original post by 999tigger
Nope its fine if you are both happy with it.

Very true

Original post by Xenon17
Probably been waiting for this moment for a while. Enjoy it!

Haha we have both brought it up many times. He said he didn't wanna try and kiss me incase i rejected him.
Reply 9
How has this beta gotten that far with you?

Do you intend to bang
Original post by RooshVee
How has this beta gotten that far with you?

Do you intend to bang

Lol yes. One day at a time 😊

Quick Reply

Latest