The Student Room Group

Does it offend you if/when your partner doesn't have time for you

...basically the title.

And for an example if it's too vague:
erm, you're both just chilling with each other staying in, laughing, cuddling, watching movies, nibbling, and suddenly he/she decides they have something more important to do like run errands like the laundrette or something.

Would you flip out on them or just be like oh ok and finish the Doritos alone like -___- lol

K just wondering, cheers.
Ok just a run down because now I think I might want advice actually :colonhash:

last night we were pillow talking and then watching movies and stuff and I went off to the shops but got back to hers like a couple hrs later than I thought and we just have a nasty row all the way into the morning jsut for that...? Now today we havent really spoken she's being all off. Is this normal behaviour like? lol I dunno...
If I get the hints that he's doing it on purpose then probably but if he's too busy and stuff then I'm alright 👍🏼
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
If I get the hints that he's doing it on purpose then probably but if he's too busy and stuff then I'm alright 👍🏼

Hm..she probably thought I was doing it on purpose...couldn't really tell over her yelling hehe. She mostly thought I went somewhere other than the shops for it to take as long as it did but that's not really the point it's just the fact she lost her head that I didn't finish bloody Star Trek with her. Idk I'm not a female so ok, then what is the issue with doing it on purpose? How can I need to go down the shops or wash my clothes or cash a check on purpose? :\ lol
Her feelings are hurt make it better.

Both my bf and I get offended when we spend the weekend together but one wants to leave early the Sunday to hangout with other ppl but we don't yell at each other but feelings do get hurt for a second.
I admit, I got a little angry when my partner (now my ex) had been away for the whole weekend and then told me that they didn't have time and wanted to be alone the day after they came back. :colondollar:
Original post by TimidPhoenix
I admit, I got a little angry when my partner (now my ex) had been away for the whole weekend and then told me that they didn't have time and wanted to be alone the day after they came back. :colondollar:

Thats literally me, I just want time alone sometimes eugh, she's encroaching on my personal space
Original post by 0to100
Hm..she probably thought I was doing it on purpose...couldn't really tell over her yelling hehe. She mostly thought I went somewhere other than the shops for it to take as long as it did but that's not really the point it's just the fact she lost her head that I didn't finish bloody Star Trek with her. Idk I'm not a female so ok, then what is the issue with doing it on purpose? How can I need to go down the shops or wash my clothes or cash a check on purpose? :\ lol

Looool 😂 Oh wth 😁 She needs to calm 😳 Because if you do it on purpose she might think that he's making excuses to not be with her 🙈 You don't haha 😂 She should just understand that sometimes your just too busy 😁 Or maybe take her with you or summat? To prove it to her 👍🏼 or vlog yourself doing the stuff if u can, just once maybe? Or take a pic of where u r for her? 😑 Lol, sad times 🙈

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending