The Student Room Group

why is it so hard to find

someone who will give me cuddles and love and listen to my emotional problems whilst stroking my hair :sad:

ofc food and kisses would be a bonus but I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO HUG and love ME :cry2:
mayb because of the sort of personality that is suggested by that post up there ^^

Spoiler

Every other guy on here seems to be complaining about a lack of girlfriend, one of them will be more than happy to give you cuddles and stroke your hair
Reply 3
Just love and cuddles? :sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:
There really should be some kind of way on TSR that all the single people can legit find people near them to meet up with :laugh:

TSR Tinder :colone:

I'm not suggesting this for myself before anybody comments :rolleyes:
Original post by AndrewSCO
There really should be some kind of way on TSR that all the single people can legit find people near them to meet up with :laugh:

TSR Tinder :colone:

I'm not suggesting this for myself before anybody comments :rolleyes:

Or are you? :holmes:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LifeIsFine
Or are you? :holmes:

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
mayb because of the sort of personality that is suggested by that post up there ^^

Spoiler

what do u mean??

I just don't understand why I can't get at least one person to just comfort me when I need it. I don't have any local friends that I can just call up and go to there house to cry and cuddle whilst i moan about my life. I need physical reassurance right now. I want to be held. I feel alone :sad: And the only local friends (about 3 of them) that I did have decided that I dont deserve respect or love so i had to leave them.
Original post by bluemadhatter
what do u mean??

I just don't understand why I can't get at least one person to just comfort me when I need it. I don't have any local friends that I can just call up and go to there house to cry and cuddle whilst i moan about my life. I need physical reassurance right now. I want to be held. I feel alone :sad: And the only local friends (about 3 of them) that I did have decided that I dont deserve respect or love so i had to leave them.

:hugs:

Try making new friends?
Although in my experience, I have to admit, it's not easy.
Original post by NotNotBatman
Try making new friends?
Although in my experience, I have to admit, it's not easy.

ive been trying to make new friends for 2 years now... my first TSR account was made to make friends :cry2:
ive been trying to make new friends for 2 years now... my first TSR account was made to make friends :cry2:

I know the feeling. Get a fluffy dog maybe, I dunno, I'm not very good at it myself..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending