The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by torres657
but in their website opening date for SA London is 12th September

Look harder/maybe different for research positions? I can assure you I applied for summer analyst role in equity research haha.
Original post by olly_price
Look harder/maybe different for research positions? I can assure you I applied for summer analyst role in equity research haha.

Are you sure you applied for Centerview?
Original post by egdargi
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 15.24.39.png

Anyone knows how to do this? It keeps coming up and I never know how to do it.

1 metre = 1/1609 miles
31.29 m/s = 1/1609 * 31.29 * 60 = 1.1668 miles/minute

Use d=vt to find the ratio of distance to time passed, if it's over 1.1668 then it counts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
1 metre = 1/1609 miles
31.29 m/s = 1/1609 * 31.29 * 60 = 1.1668 miles/minute

Use d=vt to find the ratio of distance to time passed, if it's over 1.1668 then it counts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks so much man. Is 1 time the correct answer then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by egdargi
Thanks so much man. Is 1 time the correct answer then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by egdargi
Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 15.24.39.png

Anyone knows how to do this? It keeps coming up and I never know how to do it.

Found this

The speed limit is 31.29 m/s = (31.29/1609) miles/s = (60*60*31.29/1609) miles/hour = 70 miles/hour (approx).
Therefore, in any half hour period the car can legally travel up to 35 miles. Looking at the graph, the car tends to travel very close to this limit so with the thick lines it can be hard to read if the limits have been exceeded or not.
(edited 7 years ago)
does anyone know why goldman sachs will not send my a password reset or allow me to set up another account
I managed to apply for the spring week- no reply so i guess no place but damn have they blocked me for good?
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
does anyone know why goldman sachs will not send my a password reset or allow me to set up another account
I managed to apply for the spring week- no reply so i guess no place but damn have they blocked me for good?

https://goldmansachs.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/brand-2/candidate/faq/send_to_support/HelpItem::s-smilie:ection/1/HelpItem::Topic/1

Posted from TSR Mobile
MS not sending me their test? Been two days already.
MS still not send me their test.. Been two days.
Original post by alexjones1994
MS still not send me their test.. Been two days.

personally, i was invited to sit the numerical instantly
Original post by sky-blue
personally, i was invited to sit the numerical instantly

Thats what I thought they did lol
Thats what I thought they did lol

different at different divisions
I did my MS tests 2 weeks ago, anyone received a response yet or is it to early? :K:
Tfw you don't apply to the bulge bracket because you know you are not going to make it
Original post by volatilityskew2
Tfw you don't apply to the bulge bracket because you know you are not going to make it

just apply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by volatilityskew2

This is literally my thinking but i just think of it as extra practise on their numerical tests lol.

Also, does anyone know the most common type of numerical test? Ive only seen 18 questions in 25mins so far. (practising 30 in 30 and struggling ): )
how should we display our first year course marks/grades on our cv, and should I write the overall first year grade?
Original post by AenigmaFx
This is literally my thinking but i just think of it as extra practise on their numerical tests lol.

Also, does anyone know the most common type of numerical test? Ive only seen 18 questions in 25mins so far. (practising 30 in 30 and struggling ): )

Assessment day? I had 30 in 30 so long. Get them done but always make stupid mistakes and average out in 95th percentile. 5% people smarter than me ffs
Assessment day? I had 30 in 30 so long. Get them done but always make stupid mistakes and average out in 95th percentile. 5% people smarter than me ffs

Hahah yes assessmentday. They are long indeed, im just struggling on time at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending