The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Commuting to Uni from North London. Studying Biological Sciences

Hey! Was just wondering if there was anyone else who was also commuting to Uni or happened to be on the same course as me!
Hi there, yes I am commuting from East London to the Uni. At the time of A levels I was determined to commute to the Uni however some people (especially my doctors at my local hospital since I had a medical problem ) made some really good points of why accomodation is better. I think its too late for me to book an accomodation now but I wish the Uni told me sooner and gave me an incentive to live near the Uni. It would have been nice to meet people my age (18) and make lots of friends.

I am not studying biosciences however I am studying Paramedic Science.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Light Venom
Hi there, yes I am commuting from East London to the Uni. At the time of A levels I was determined to commute to the Uni however some people (especially my doctors at my local hospital since I had a medical problem ) made some really good points of why accomodation is better. I think its too late for me to book an accomodation now but I wish the Uni told me sooner and gave me an incentive to live near the Uni. It would have been nice to meet people my age (18) and make lots of friends.

I am not studying biosciences however I am studying Paramedic Science.

I'm sure you will still make friends at University! I still hope to even though I am living at home and commuting. There will plenty of people on your course and freshers is a perfect time to meet new people. I decided to live at home to save money on Accommodation as it's 20 minutes in the car from me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending