The Student Room Group

What do you love about yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
I like that I'm physically repulsive to the opposite sex.

You seem to bring yourself down a lot. You most likely aren't bad looking :smile:
Personality wise... my friendliness and how compassionate I am.

Looks wise... my teeth probably
Original post by ColossalAtom
I see too many people putting themselves down, which doesn't make sense. Especially when there is only one of you in this world, which makes you already unique. With the addition of modified idiosyncrasies, how can you not like yourself?

So what do you love about yourself?

Spoiler

What is possible to achieve when I put my own mind to it. When I truly focus on something, wholeheartedly I can accomplish it and one day my destiny will lead me and this country to greatness.
Reply 23
Personality wise my confidence and my mental strength and the fact i have no common sense to the point where i actually become funny. But i also love how i achieve the top grades academically. :biggrin:

Looks wise my mouth and eyebrows and hands are just perfect :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by greatguy960
Everything. What's not to love? From my superior brain to my athletic proportions I am one of the very few remaining alpha males. :u:

Great Guy has joined 8 hours ago and he has still not been banned. He must have established a new record for survival.
The ability to satisfy myself without the opposite sex
Reply 26
Original post by loveleest
You seem to bring yourself down a lot. You most likely aren't bad looking :smile:

Lol. I'm not always like this! Maybe on some days I'm pretty fly hehe
Original post by glebp
The ability to satisfy myself without the opposite sex

Awesome! I can do that too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending