The Student Room Group

Do NOT get in a relationship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Yes at midnite I am here. And why? Because this is what happens when you invite someone in your life. They take over or try to and either way it sucks. When I was single which was until just this weekend ok I could go anywhere on my own, whenever, with whmever, however long as I want. And not worry someone will prevent me beforehand or disapprove after or nag meantime. I was a free bird. Now it's only been like 4 ****ing days and like we have not had any time apart. She finds it romantic and I find it suffocating lmao. I have to tell her when I wanna fart, leave, make mac and cheese, all of that. She's not even abusive or demanding and yet it still feels that way. I just need to vent like my mates are happy I'm "settling down" and I dont really bother my family about these issues. Eugh I am honesly considering dumping her for the sole reason that I cant even take a **** without having to tell her or she freaks out I am ignoring her or something. If its not all day on the fone (I mean all day) then its all day at hers. As you can tell I never tried the committed relationship thing, I've only dated and this one is a bit over my head someone help me! :rofl:

If you really like her then don't dump her yet just because of this , you have to tell her you don't like all these things or show her this thread then if she does'nt change and lighten up then dump her but just remember most or all relationships are like that so the next person you meet might be worse.
I would never allow anyone to treat me the way she treats you and i would not treat anyone like that either. I don't expect anyone to ask my permission to do anything as i would not ask either, i'd just tell the person i'm going out, etc.
No relationship should be like that really but it is for every one else but i'm different as i'd never stand for that crap. If i was in a relationship it shouldn't mean i should stop going out with my friends and stop having fun. I don't want anyone hanging round my ass all day because that is not healthy. You have to spend time apart to appreciate what you have and to have time to miss each other.
You need to put down some ground rules like saying your not going to ask for permission to do anything anymore and you are going to spend time with your mates so if she does'nt like it then it will be easier to dump her and next time you meet someone else tell them the same thing that you don't like being controlled and you will be spending time with your friends too.
Original post by 0to100
Mm...I went to the shops last nite yea and I didnt say what I am getting so it'snot like she would have an idea of when/were I am going and how quick I should be back or aything. It was to get snacks some **** and whatever. I come back like 2hrs or so later and we literally argue about everything she wants to under the sun and she just freaks about how long she and hr ex would talk and I'm like not giving a **** honestly lol But erm I'm gonna ignore that and just look fwd she seems to be in a good mood when she wants. Like I am typing on here now and we're on the phone, she's like "I hear you typing." and "Hellooooo...stop typing" and stuff. I'm telling her hold on she gets angry like wth lol

I did not read all the other replies before i sent mine, if i did i would'nt have bothered because it seems like you like being treated like that but just want to whinge but don't want to do anything about it but have a go at people kind enough to take time to give you advice or their opinion.
Some people don't get any replies to their threads and you can't tell anyone else not to get into a relationship if you're prepared to put up with **** and not want to do anything about it and just because you have known her a long time does'nt mean all the things she does is ok.
Original post by Judge Judy
I did not read all the other replies before i sent mine, if i did i would'nt have bothered because it seems like you like being treated like that but just want to whinge but don't want to do anything about it but have a go at people kind enough to take time to give you advice or their opinion.
Some people don't get any replies to their threads and you can't tell anyone else not to get into a relationship if you're prepared to put up with **** and not want to do anything about it and just because you have known her a long time does'nt mean all the things she does is ok.

treated like what? you need to have a tall glass of chill.
You should kill it before you find yourself in a position where it's very hard to do so. Hope is the worst of all evils as it prolongs the torments of men. I believe clinginess mostly stems from lack of trust which is very hard to earn. I also believe that if you do end it, you'll regret doing so, not so much in the immediate future but in a week or so because you'll realise how much she cared and loved for you.
Original post by postexamtalk
You should kill it before you find yourself in a position where it's very hard to do so. Hope is the worst of all evils as it prolongs the torments of men. I believe clinginess mostly stems from lack of trust which is very hard to earn. I also believe that if you do end it, you'll regret doing so, not so much in the immediate future but in a week or so because you'll realise how much she cared and loved for you.

@Judge Judy got that? I agree so it's not me "letting myself be "treated" any kind of way :rofl: its only been 4 days I am just blogging my feels about some things she does that is annoying, that's all. But it was stressful arguing yea. Idk anyone who has fun arguing lol
So, why would you agree to commit to something that you find "suffocating"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
treated like what? you need to have a tall glass of chill.

You need to have a tall glass of chill, got it ?
And stop getting defensive just because people gave you an opinion that you asked for. What's the point of this thread if you are going to throw your dummy out the pram just because you don't agree with everything someone says when you asked for people's opinions.
You deserve her
Original post by SuperHuman98
Relationship? What Pokemon is that?

Its attacks are:

Ruin
Confusion
Rage
Psycho boost
Tell her you're annoyed by it. If she can't come to terms with it, personally i'd dump her. But you have to realize (if you haven't already) that your probably going to have to deal with this type of stuff with almost any relationship. If you don't communicate, these things become so unbearable that relationship slowly begins to collapse.
***** but as soon as she doesn't want nothing from you and someone else is giving her all his attention you're going to feel it.
I can't sssssssstand guys bi polar b!tchs their so dumb
Reply 31
Original post by xobeauty
I can't sssssssstand guys bi polar b!tchs their so dumb

See, I told you you're non-stop whining about guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
See, I told you you're non-stop whining about guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

Want a plaque or a metal?
Reply 33
Original post by xobeauty
Want a plaque or a metal?

Can I choose the metal? I'll have iridium please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WoodyMKC
Its attacks are:

Ruin
Confusion
Rage
Psycho boost

lol
No worries. No risk of that happening

Spoiler

yea and well we broke up. :| later today I will TRY AND SEE if it's reparable -______________-'''
She told me to get out after I called her bat **** crazy so we'll see
I honestly dont care that we've split but I dont want the mindgames of whatever emotions she chooses to have.
ANyway ta
Original post by fandom-queen
No worries. No risk of that happening

Spoiler

lol being alone not as bad as it seems!
Original post by Paranoid_Glitch
Tell her you're annoyed by it. If she can't come to terms with it, personally i'd dump her. But you have to realize (if you haven't already) that your probably going to have to deal with this type of stuff with almost any relationship. If you don't communicate, these things become so unbearable that relationship slowly begins to collapse.

thats...the point of this thread...i aint slept dealing with clearing all and any of the emotional baggage THAT b---- left :angry:
so now who has to go work feeling like a zombie and fuming? Me thats who. While she gets her ****ing nails done or something.
just in case she sees this (cuz shes a snooper that one) I take that back she's not a ***** lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending