The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Make sure you all apply for appeal and E-mail Manchester Accomodation once you have put your deposit in people.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Blue_pearl
Make sure you all apply for appeal and E-mail Manchester Accomodation once you have put your deposit in people.

what you mean? for transfer halls during October?
Original post by Jadeybabey101
Hiya, I'm in Richmond park ensuite self catered looking to switch with a girl from owens park or oak house. (Can't afford this place tbh) reply if interested

Hi I can switch with you. Im a girl too, and got Catered in owens park and I want to swap to Richmond park!
Original post by Yanchik
Hey, I live in Fallowfield and want to move to Whitworth Park! I have a vey big (double) room with basin!

Hey how much is your rent?
Reply 244
Hi there,

I have a self-catered, ensuite room at Denmark Road and I will be willing to swap in exchange for Whitworth Park or any self-catered halls in Fallowfield.
Original post by femi1
Hi there,

I have a self-catered, ensuite room at Denmark Road and I will be willing to swap in exchange for Whitworth Park or any self-catered halls in Fallowfield.

Would you be interested in catered in op?
Original post by femi1
Hi there,

Hi! I have a self catered in Whitworth if you'd like to switch. I'm a girl! :smile:
Hi!! I have a standard single room with basin at St Gabriel. Would like to swap for a small single room with basin at St Gabriel also because tbh I don't think I can afford the current one will probably be broke if I stay there. Anyone interested? Please help out a poor student here haha thanks.
Original post by SuperSloth
Would you be interested in catered in op?

Im interested. Ive got weston hall, sellf catered, en suite
Original post by femi1
Hi there,

Hi, is this still available? I have a room at Whitworth Park and I'm looking to swap :smile:
Original post by uomanchester2016
Im interested. Ive got weston hall, sellf catered, en suite

Are you male or female?
Hi, I have an offer for a standard room at Whitworth Park and I'm looking to swap with another female to any hall with an ensuite room, preferably Denmark Road or Richmond Park! Thanks :smile:
Reply 252
Original post by m3gangrace
Hi, is this still available? I have a room at Whitworth Park and I'm looking to swap :smile:

I just saw your latest post, a swap won't be possible as I'm male
Original post by femi1
I just saw your latest post, a swap won't be possible as I'm male
ahhh so annoying :frown: thanks anyway
Original post by SuperSloth
Are you male or female?

Male
Original post by uomanchester2016
Male

Female 😟
Reply 256
Im in that accommodation did you want a swap?
Reply 257
Original post by Blue_pearl
Any girls at Wright Robinson, want to swap rooms? (Must be a room with a wash basin).

Im in wright robinson with a basin, what hall are you in?
Hiya
I have a standard catered room with wash basin at owens park. Looking for a self-catered room.
Thanks
Reply 259
Yeah mines it's self catered but I don't want Owens park sorry :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending