The Student Room Group

Edexcel Government & Politics - Unit 2 Governing the UK (09/06/16)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Audrey18
You have changed your tune far too many times. I don't know what to believe anymore. Oh well, whatever rocks your boat.

LOOOL

Why do you care so much about what I am doing and what I got. I find it so strange. If you don't believe me then thats your problem lol
What do you want me to do send my SOAS ID badge to you? LOL
Original post by xxvine
LOOOL

Why do you care so much about what I am doing and what I got. I find it so strange. If you don't believe me then thats your problem lol

I think Audrey has proved many times to be slightly insane. I wouldn't worry too much about her posts.
Original post by popcornjpg
I think Audrey has proved many times to be slightly insane. I wouldn't worry too much about her posts.

C'mon let's not put insinuations on someone, she was probably just wondering...and vine I'm sorry for your troubles with illness getting in the way of education but hopefully it won't stand in the way of your future

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mollyadtr
C'mon let's not put insinuations on someone, she was probably just wondering...and vine I'm sorry for your troubles with illness getting in the way of education but hopefully it won't stand in the way of your future

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou!
Just that poster is weird. He keeps following me in the politics thread and asking if I failed again etc just because I had to retake
Original post by xxvine
LOOOL

I've seen you on here for like 2 or 3 years I think? And you're always asking the same questions so its very easy to identify you even though you use other clone accounts. The repetitive questions you have often asked on this forum include :
1) Which books are you using?
2) Is this topic more harder than that topic?
3) Which uni did you apply to?
4) Why did you apply to that uni?
5) What grades did you get?
6) Which uni is more reputable?
7) Which subjects did you do?
8) Repeat questions (1) to (7) again.

From day 1 your focus has been completely wrong. If you want to do well in your subjects, you should discuss about the subject matter. I hope you really have made it to SOAS School of Law. If you haven't and are planning to retake your A levels for the third time in the October/November 2016 session then please ensure that your focus is correct.

I wish you well.
I've seen you on here for like 2 or 3 years I think? And you're always asking the same questions so its very easy to identify you even though you use other clone accounts. The repetitive questions you have often asked on this forum include :

From day 1 your focus has been completely wrong. If you want to do well in your subjects, you should discuss about the subject matter. I hope you really have made it to SOAS School of Law. If you haven't and are planning to retake your A levels for the third time in the October/November 2016 session then please ensure that your focus is correct.

I wish you well.

honestly cant tell if this is a satirical account anymore lmao

I wish you well.

LOL i am not going to explain myself. i have already said my situation. I don't even no why it should even bother explaining to you..
Clone accounts? I only have one account thank you very much...so I don't know where you are getting all this information from.
I have never even asked people what uni they have applied to or what subjects people do so i think your talking absolutely rubbish tbh.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by xxvine
LOL i am not going to explain myself. i have already said my situation. I don't even no why it should even bother explaining to you..
Clone accounts? I only have one account thank you very much...so I don't know where you are getting all this information from.
I have never even asked people what uni they have applied to or what subjects people do so i think your talking absolutely rubbish tbh.

Congrats on getting into SOAS for law with ABC. It's unheard of really to get into law at SOAS with such grades but I guess miracles do happen? I guess what I will miss most is seeing you ask the same set of repetitive questions over and over and over again on this thread especially now that you've finally gotten into uni. Good luck and have a good one up at SOAS!
Oh dear
Congrats on getting into SOAS for law with ABC. It's unheard of really to get into law at SOAS with such grades but I guess miracles do happen? I guess what I will miss most is seeing you ask the same set of repetitive questions over and over and over again on this thread especially now that you've finally gotten into uni. Good luck and have a good one up at SOAS!

this is really nice passive aggression, wow

i r8 8/8 m8

I got into SOAS because of my reference and mitigating circumstances which was included.
Also SOAS if you firmed them accepted people with lower grades. Some people on here got accepted with BBB because they firmed them. So know your facts before you start trying to act smart.
Original post by xxvine
I got into SOAS because of my reference and mitigating circumstances which was included.
Also SOAS if you firmed them accepted people with lower grades. Some people on here got accepted with BBB because they firmed them. So know your facts before you start trying to act smart.

So I guess you won't be posting in the A-level thread subjects thread asking the same repetitive questions over and over again given that you've finally made it to uni? A simple yes or no answer would be nice.
scraped a B in unit 1 (70 UMS) but thankfully got 100 in unit 2 so got an A overall.. and there i was thinking unit 1 was the easiest out of all of my exams
Original post by xxx-ooo-xxx
scraped a B in unit 1 (70 UMS) but thankfully got 100 in unit 2 so got an A overall.. and there i was thinking unit 1 was the easiest out of all of my exams

I was the same in terms of doing better in unit two. I would have bet everything that I did better in unit one.

How weird.
Original post by EricAteYou
I was the same in terms of doing better in unit two. I would have bet everything that I did better in unit one.

How weird.

it's so surprising, which topics did you choose for each unit?
it's so surprising, which topics did you choose for each unit?

Hmmm.... I can't remember - what did you choose?
Original post by EricAteYou
Hmmm.... I can't remember - what did you choose?

I seem to remember I did Pressure Groups and Elections in Unit 1 and Parliament and Constitution for the 40 mark on Unit 2. I had to teach myself all of those topics apart from Parliament due to missing a lot of school for a particular reason, so I'm very happy I managed to get an A if I'm honest
I seem to remember I did Pressure Groups and Elections in Unit 1 and Parliament and Constitution for the 40 mark on Unit 2. I had to teach myself all of those topics apart from Parliament due to missing a lot of school for a particular reason, so I'm very happy I managed to get an A if I'm honest

I think I did the same thinking about it.

That's so good getting an A then! I could never do that well in those circumstances :h:
Reply 1718
Bit late, but i somehow managed to get Full UMS on this!

No idea how xD
Original post by nadnol
Bit late, but i somehow managed to get Full UMS on this!

No idea how xD

Mate that's frikkin awesome, well done to you you must be pretty impressed with that 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending