Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Can you please do so? Thanks

I did it before you posted this.:smile:
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
I did it before you posted this.:smile:

Oh didn't realise aha.
Bump
@Carnationlilyrose Can you move this to the English forum instead please? Thanks.
@Carnationlilyrose Can you move this to the English forum instead please? Thanks.

Done. Sorry, notifications aren't working.
Bumppp
Urgh
Reply 27
Give more details of what you want to do next.
Original post by Josb
Give more details of what you want to do next.

What do you mean bebs
What happened?
Reply 30
What do you mean bebs

What job do you want to do after graduation?
Original post by Josb
What job do you want to do after graduation?

Ohhhh stripper

Spoiler

Reply 32
I want to do travel writing or work in publishing.

Publishing is not a growing sector... You would have better chance to go in that field with Law (for copyrighting), or Computer Science (notably XML and HTML for digital publishing), or foreign languages (for translation), than English (there are dozens of thousands of graduates in English).
Original post by Josb
Publishing is not a growing sector... You would have better chance to go in that field with Law (for copyrighting), or Computer Science (notably XML and HTML for digital publishing), or foreign languages (for translation), than English (there are dozens of thousands of graduates in English).

So I'm better doing Anthro?
Reply 34
So I'm better doing Anthro?

:s-smilie:
It is a bit useless... Can't you choose something else? why only anthropology or English?
Original post by Josb
:s-smilie:
It is a bit useless... Can't you choose something else? why only anthropology or English?

Mainly because English is the subject I'm the best at. I know some unis I'm looking at do Anthro with History.
Reply 36
Mainly because English is the subject I'm the best at. I know some unis I'm looking at do Anthro with History.

You don't have to continue in the subjects you prepared for A-levels.

Targeting "prestigious" universities is only useful when you're doing generic degrees (like English, History, etc.); you should look at less prestigious unis if they offer directly employable degrees.
Reply 39
Majority of them are Masters degrees.

You have two BAs. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending