The Student Room Group

What's your sexual orientation?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by A-LJLB
That's not what it means

Take your judgement elsewhere thank you

Pansexual's are bisexuals who have come to realise that labelling yourself as bi is no longer edgy and out there so have to label it as something else to get attention.
Original post by A-LJLB
That's not what it means

Take your judgement elsewhere thank you

Original post by blue n white army
Pansexual's are bisexuals who have come to realise that labelling yourself as bi is no longer edgy and out there so have to label it as something else to get attention.

I never understood the difference between the two.
My understanding is that pansexuality is bisexuality, but the emphasis is more on the person rather than their gender or masculine/feminine traits and for bisexuals the gender is taken into account more?
Original post by Kyle1198
I never understood the difference between the two.
My understanding is that pansexuality is bisexuality, but the emphasis is more on the person rather than their gender or masculine/feminine traits and for bisexuals the gender is taken into account more?

Basically the difference is they don't care whom a person identified themselves as, and it may not be as simple as male and female :smile: so pan sexuality is the attraction to any sex or gender
Ah I see so pansexualtiy is the attraction to any of the two genders there are? And bisexuality is the attraction to either of the two genders there are?

There is a difference between the two. Sexuality is fluid and gender is not binary. Yes there is male and female gender, which is typically associated with bisexuality and being attracted to 'two' genders. But people can be non-binary and not identify with either male or female. You can also be gender-fluid and the topic of gender and gender identity is a huge struggle for some people.I'm bisexual but I have many close friends that are pansexual and there is definitely a difference, not just in how we choose to identify ourselves. Some people view gender and sexuality differently to you or have a more in depth understanding and I'd really suggest trying to learn about that rather than come across as abrasive and belitting. This thread is not for people like you to cast judgement and say what's 'edgy' and 'attention-seeking'.
Original post by OGFakiie
why are so many girls bi

Because girls look better naked :tongue:
I'm gay, and I accept all other members of the LGBTQ community. The only issue that I really have with it is the whole "genderfluid" label that's been on the scene recently. I just think that it's ridiculous :-/
Original post by Ella-keturah
Because girls look better naked :tongue:
Haha, lol, but there's more GIRLS that are bi because men can sometimes be afraid of something being up there.....well........yeah :redface:
Original post by hamza772000
Haha, lol, but there's more GIRLS that are bi because men can sometimes be afraid of something being up there.....well........yeah :redface:

Are you afraid? :colondollar:
Original post by The Lawful T.J
Are you afraid? :colondollar:
Erm.....maybe :innocent: :colondollar: leave me alonee :tongue:
So Bi?

Or are you attracted to Sauce Pans?

bisexual = sexually attracted to both men and women.
pansexual = not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
hope you're educated more now, all love x
I am batman
Original post by Yasoob Shah
I am batman
Never knew that was a "sexual orientation" :teehee:
Original post by ceilele
bisexual = sexually attracted to both men and women.
pansexual = not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
hope you're educated more now, all love x

But there are only two genders! male or female. What is this absolute nonsense.
Original post by hamza772000
never knew that was a "sexual orientation" :teehee:

well now you do ;p
Original post by Yasoob Shah
well now you do ;p
hmm......:holmes:

Go away.
I'm straight but I wish I was a lesbian... Women are so much kinder and less shallow

There are far more genders, just because you can't open your mind and understand something beyond the 2 most common genders, it doesn't deem it untrue.
I don't know, you sound pretty gay to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending